Dynadot

POLL: SEDO's new design - GOOD or NOT GOOD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SEDO's new design: GOOD or NOT GOOD?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

what do you think about SEDO's new design which was launched today?

GOOD or NOT GOOD?

• Give your vote at the poll and see the current results
  • Share your thoughts
Thanks,
all the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like a cheap page.. - if something works, do not change.

Analyzes the design, the whys

why you need display :

three images of 1000x999

beside

one of 1300x1080

one of 1300x520

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's better than it was. But the real question is: is it better on mobile and does it convert (to sales) better.

This is the fourth time I have seen them do some kind of redesign and they never really seem to impress, Sedo seem a bit confused about what they want to achieve and maybe they need some advice.

•••
It's better than it was. But the real question is: is it better on mobile and does it convert (to sales) better.

This is the fourth time I have seen them do some kind of redesign and they never really seem to impress, Sedo seem a bit confused about what they want to achieve and maybe they need some advice.

Should ask us.lol

•••
I appreciate their efforts but the current new design is too cluttered.
For example, at UNIREGISTRY your eyes can relax.

I was hoping for new parking page design - but this is still the same.

Last edited:
•••
Everyone who voted for 'good' please state why, thanks.

•••
Everyone who voted for 'good' please state why, thanks.

More user friendly with implemented responsive design and a more ''professional'' layout.

I really like the new one and I think many who don't are not used to it yet. It's the same phenomenon as when Facebook started with their Timeline. People went crazy, but do they want to go back now? Honestly, I don't think so.

Sure, the old one worked too. A ten year old car will probably do too.

Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

After reading @Sedo's post
https://www.namepros.com/blog/sedo-unveils-a-radical-new-design.962745/page-4#post-5662499

in @James Iles's thread,
https://www.namepros.com/blog/sedo-unveils-a-radical-new-design.962745

I am convinced that their redesign will be a clear advantage in future - that's why I replied to SEDO's mentioned post here:
https://www.namepros.com/blog/sedo-unveils-a-radical-new-design.962745/page-4#post-5662603

SEDO already replied to it and it seems to go forward well ;)

Last edited:
•••
Yep, Sedo already claimed that they are going to change some things, which makes me really happy about it.

They also have a really good relationship to their customers, here as even in other small forums and in general.

•••
better implementation of my domains and results are spelled out better. ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back