Dynadot

opinion What Would the Highest Domain Name Ever Be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cts

Established Member
Impact
Hey there.

A quick poll, today...

In your opinion, what would the highest domain name be? I'm not talking about domain names that have already been sold - I'm talking about domain names that still haven't been sold.. such as domains for which we do not know the owner, etc.. or even domains of big companies like Google/YT.. etc..

I heard that A.com would be the highest domain name ever, if the "owner/comapany" of that domain decided to sell it.

Well, what do you think, guys?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no A.com.

Single letters are registry reserved, unless they were grandfathered.

That is only x, q, and z.

Brad

•••
There is no A.com.

Single letters are registry reserved, unless they were grandfathered.

That is only x, q, and z.

Brad
I mean, these kinds of domains exist, but they're just "reserved", and it means that the ICANN owns them, right?

•••
I mean, these kinds of domains exist, but they're just "reserved", and it means that the ICANN owns them, right?

Verisign does not own the .COM registry. They operate it under contract with ICANN.

It would be rather complex to ever release these domains in regards to who gets the domain and who gets the money.

I don't see it happening any time soon, if ever.

Brad

•••
Verisign does not own the .COM registry. They operate it under contract with ICANN.

It would be rather complex to ever release these domains in regards to who gets the domain and who gets the money.

I don't see it happening any time soon, if ever.

Brad
I see. Thank you for your reply.

Anyways, what would the highest domain be, iyo? Let's exclude these kinds of 1 letter domains that are reserved, then. :)

•••

Anyways, what would the highest domain be, iyo? Let's exclude these kinds of 1 letter domains that are reserved, then. :)
It's tough because several of the contenders have businesses attached to them, for instance Cars.com.

It is kind of hard to extract the raw domain value outside of the business.

When you get to a certain quality of single word .COM, any of them could sell for the most to the right buyer.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

what if? the voice .com $35M (n $30M) sale/ deal was …

I will buy voice com for $35M , after, you buy BTCs from me. We both have benefit. Otherwise, I must surrender $30M to gov. wax.

sort of imo.

Corp to Corp business is that they know how to make it right. So, don’t be too much excited about the next highest sale .

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back