Dynadot

status-done Pls clarify Domain Buyer Requests budgets?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on NP for some years now and I still can't figure out the Domain Buyer Requests (prev. Domains Wanted) budgets. The DBR section is filtered by budget groupings, such as "Above $1000" etc.

However, it really bugs me to use a filter like this and then find that a request is actually for domains that the buyer will pay only between $1 and $5 dollars, and maybe their total acquistion budget is $1000. This happens all the time.

Could anyone here enlighten me how this DBR section is supposed to work as regards stating budgets?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The filters are supposed to work exactly as you expected, but unfortunately, some members are using them incorrectly. In those cases, please use the "Report" feature on their post whenever you see it so that we can:
  1. Fix the prefix on the thread (which is what the filters use).
  2. Inform the buyer that they must use the budget per domain name when setting the prefix/filter.
We apologize for this frustration, and we will continue to work hard to catch it. We appreciate all the help we can get with Reports about these user mistakes.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back