Everybody wants premium names but check the budgets in domains wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
just want to bring this up, again

if you want premium names, then expect to pay premium prices

you don't want certain letters or only want specific numbers or want the name to end in "ie" only.....then you gotta pay extra for the extra criteria

you want names with pr, traffic and ppc earnings, you gotta pay extra for those too

also, it's trickery to post that you got $10k budget for the right name, but every offer you make on a qualified submission is only $250

increase the budgets!!!

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Admittedly, those ads discouraged me from bothering to go to the buyer's request section in general. I wonder if that has been the case for others as well?
HI

i still visit the section and will view threads of interest.

however, sometimes you'll find that the budget category (above $5000) is higher than the buyers' actual budget "per domain".

also, i may peep the TR, just to see if they've made any recent deals.

as a buyer, i posted a thread there a while back and purchased a few names from same seller.
but haven't sold any in response to a post in that section in quite a long time

imo...

•••
I think people are using the "wholesale/reseller" tactic as a way to get 5k+ names for $50.

It's being manipulated at this point.

Dang! Even pawn shops have more integrity than domainers(Some).

Last edited:
•••
I think people are using the "wholesale/reseller" tactic as a way to get 5k+ names for $50.

It's being manipulated at this point.

Dang! Even pawn shops have more integrity than domainers(Some).
As a newbie coming to Namepros, seeing those posts really surprised me. Is the registrar valuation a lie? Aren't they professionals knowing what they are doing? IMHO, it creates a sense of distrust that is likely not deserved for the domains appraised at those high levels.
Perhaps before someone posts their buying request, they may want to reflect a bit more on what message ultimately it sends to other potential domain buyers.

•••
Hi All

just want to bring this up, again, and again and again

if you want premium names, then expect to pay premium prices

the cream of the crop names aren't going cheap :)

imo...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back