GoDaddy

Pizza.com for sale @ Sedo

Namecheap
Status
Not open for further replies.
bricio said:
why snoop, do you think the reserve is too high?
i am new here, almost one year, so i thought it could go for $1,xxx,xxx

Yes way too high, would have have said maybe 300-400k.

The current bidding is meaningless when sedo has stated the reserve is $1million+, expect bidding to end just below the reserve range.

snoop said:
Yes way too high, would have have said maybe 300-400k.

The current bidding is meaningless when sedo has stated the reserve is $1million+, expect bidding to end just below the reserve range.
thanks for your answer
even it is $401,000 now i agree biddings will decrease in the next days

Last edited:
i say it sells.

$1,750,000.

just think of the business' that will want this domain.

Dominos Pizzahut I don't know what the other big pizza chains are but in Canada Pizza Pizza and they all have the money. doesn't the owner of Dominos own a baseball team and a football team and a stadium for each. a couple mill is a drop in the bucket. and the return is too great to pass.

The only down side is that the business have branded the domains they own. they would buy as a redirect. Or to buy it so the competition can't get it.

just my 2 cents

There's no doubt in my mind that the big players know and are already patricipating in this... IMHO anything less than a million would be a bargain for this domain. There's can only be one pizza.com and I'm suprised this one has surfaced so late in the domain game here, the owner has definitely held out for a good long while...

I would be surprised if this didn't reached well into the millions. Pizza is eaten all over the world with it been big in Europe, US, Australia, UK plus. It is a multimillion dollar industry and many people order pizzas online or will a lot more in the future as the general public become accustomed to the web more. I have ordered pizzas online and checked out menus.

This really could define who becomes the more successful pizza chain in the next few decades, the stakes are huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.