IT.COM

Pizza.com for sale @ Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think it will go for? :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think six figure sale if sold at right price.

•••
•••
•••
More like 6 figure for me.

Ps: I got Lasagna.asia which I might sell for xx,xxx. :bingo:

Who knows?

•••
the wild card is the reserve price actually. so maybe we will not find out just yet.

•••
Auction is already at 160,000 USD with 18 bids so far.
My guess is that the reserve will be somewhere around 300000-350000 USD . :D

•••
•••
No chance of this selling.

•••
•••
7 figures for sure.
I want a slice too :p

•••
•••
Wasn't it sold a few months ago ?

•••
snoop said:
No chance of this selling.
why snoop, do you think the reserve is too high?
i am new here, almost one year, so i thought it could go for $1,xxx,xxx

•••
bricio said:
why snoop, do you think the reserve is too high?
i am new here, almost one year, so i thought it could go for $1,xxx,xxx

Yes way too high, would have have said maybe 300-400k.

The current bidding is meaningless when sedo has stated the reserve is $1million+, expect bidding to end just below the reserve range.

•••
snoop said:
Yes way too high, would have have said maybe 300-400k.

The current bidding is meaningless when sedo has stated the reserve is $1million+, expect bidding to end just below the reserve range.
thanks for your answer
even it is $401,000 now i agree biddings will decrease in the next days

Last edited:
•••
gazzip said:
about $1.99 a slice !

lol. did not see that coming. :)

•••
i say it sells.

$1,750,000.

just think of the business' that will want this domain.

Dominos Pizzahut I don't know what the other big pizza chains are but in Canada Pizza Pizza and they all have the money. doesn't the owner of Dominos own a baseball team and a football team and a stadium for each. a couple mill is a drop in the bucket. and the return is too great to pass.

The only down side is that the business have branded the domains they own. they would buy as a redirect. Or to buy it so the competition can't get it.

just my 2 cents

•••
•••
R u in dreamland? :)
The bid has already reached 500K

•••
This should be a nice 7 figure sale in the works.

RL

•••
If a big company such as Dominos or PizzaHut got involved, then this would be a great asset for them to bid on.

•••
There's no doubt in my mind that the big players know and are already patricipating in this... IMHO anything less than a million would be a bargain for this domain. There's can only be one pizza.com and I'm suprised this one has surfaced so late in the domain game here, the owner has definitely held out for a good long while...

•••
I would be surprised if this didn't reached well into the millions. Pizza is eaten all over the world with it been big in Europe, US, Australia, UK plus. It is a multimillion dollar industry and many people order pizzas online or will a lot more in the future as the general public become accustomed to the web more. I have ordered pizzas online and checked out menus.

This really could define who becomes the more successful pizza chain in the next few decades, the stakes are huge!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back