IT.COM

Pizza.com for sale @ Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think it will go for? :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
at this rate i won't be surprised if this gets to low $Xx,xxx,xxx but i think my original estimate was too low. at 1.75 mil maybe 4-5 million is a better guess.

•••
I'll guess $1.75 mil... too rich for you? Check my sig... :D

•••
just checked it out, it's now up to

$999,999,

•••
with 5 days left ... I'm looking at $5-8 million and maybe even more. I wonder if the seller is a member here.

I feel like adding a dollar just to be a part of the show ... lol

•••
buyauthority said:
with 5 days left ... I'm looking at $5-8 million and maybe even more. I wonder if the seller is a member here.

I could add a dollar to that, but just a shame about the other 999,999 i cant raise!!! :D

•••
buyauthority said:

It'll meet the reserve.

•••
I see this name in the Mid $xxx,xxx range IMO.

•••
htmlindex said:
I see this name in the Mid $xxx,xxx range IMO.

Lol, the reserve is 1 million mentioned on a link in the 1st page.

•••
it has already gone over 1,005,000. It makes all the other Featured Auctions on Sedo's home page look tiny in comparison. :D

•••
MrRhee said:
I met the owner of Pizza.com years ago (not sure if it's the current owner, though) and he told me he had tried unsuccessfully to get the big end-users interested in the domain and they passed. They were more interested in their own brands and didn't need a generic domain. Perhaps his former business model or pricepoint scared them away back then, but I hope times have changed and he's able to cash out for several million. He was a nice guy and deserves a great sale.

Here's hoping the auction house has done enough promotions to make sure the proper end-users are aware of the auction (i.e. Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, Store-bought brands, P&G, etc...). Far too many times, it's an afterthought, and it's a shame.

Interesting, it does'nt surprise me though that they prefered their brands than a generic, also at the end of the day I would think the vast majority of Pizzas are actually bought from shops and NOT online.

A brand offers something that a generic does not...and vice versa.

Its just creeped over the 1 mill mark - now at $1,005,000

Last edited:
•••
james2002 said:
More like 6 figure for me.

Ps: I got Lasagna.asia which I might sell for xx,xxx. :bingo:

Who knows?

They dont eat lasagna in Asia

•••
•••
Reserve met. I think it will reach 3-5 M.
Hope its some big company acquiring it. :D

•••
binaryman said:
They dont eat lasagna in Asia

Are you sure?

They got lots of Italian restaurants and I am sure lasagna will be available there.

•••
u should have registered sweetnsourpork lol

•••
TechQueen said:
Reserve met. I think it will reach 3-5 M.
Hope its some big company acquiring it. :D

Not yet, but its probably getting there ;)

1,010,000 USD - Reserve not met

•••
I can totally see companies like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceaser and others buying this name for over a million. I'm not sure why they havn't already.

With more and more things being available online I think this name is a gold mine.

I live in a small town and even I can go online and order pizza from my local Dominos. And who doesn't like to have pizza delivered and not have to wait on hold on the phone.. I do! :)

Heck, when I lived in Boston I did my grocery shopping online at PeaPod.com, a Stop and Shop site.

Last edited:
•••
I have been ordering pizza online for years. Seems the type in traffic a company like dominos would get from this great generic would easily pay for the name after a few years.

•••
wow, for whoever comes in second - i will offer up pizzaguru.com for 1/10 of 1% of the final bid price :)

•••
1,750,000 USD

Reserve not met D-:

Pizza vs Vodka - Who will win? ;)

•••
As thats reached $1.75 million already, I reckon it will go for 5 million.

What do you reckon mine will go for. I have deeppan.com which I was hoping to be put in this auction, but I applied to late!!!

Ben

•••
$1.75 mil and reserve not met?
hmm

•••
1.75MM? Interesting, thought the reserve was at 1MM - auction looks sketchy to me honestly...

I can see how Vodka.com could be worth the MM's...well best of luck to the seller.

•••
My guess is the reserve is around $3 million. Why would
anyone sell it cheaper than that?

•••
I`m going to buy this name. B-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back