IT.COM

negotiable PhotoEditor.io - 1.5 Million Exact Searches/Mth

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the .io domains becoming one of the hottest items on the internet to buy and see, I too am looking to get a piece of the action!

I have one of the highest exact match searched domains in a while.

PhotoEditor.io

What's so special about this domain you ask? Well - let me tell you.

Being one of the highest exact match searched keywords as shown by the Google Keyword Planner:

photoeditor-searches.png

PhotoEditor.io is sure to get the attention of people searching! With low competition and an
average CPC rate of just $0.40, imaging PhotoEditor.io being loaded up with affiliate links
for photo editing software.

What else is great about this domain is the Overture (SLD) and the WordTracker (keyword) placements.
The lower the number closer to 1, the better the score in the respective system.

Epik ranks PhotoEditor.io at # 7 and the WordTracker (keyword) is placed at #275 as shown here:

appraisal-photoeditor.png

With all the major players - .COM .NET .ORG .BIZ .INFO .US already taken - you can still get in on this
deal and get targeted traffic to your site for your marketing promotions! The only valid working domain out of all of the major players is the .com address and he doesn't even have affiliate links! Go Figure! Totally missing out...

This is a VERY RARE opportunity and definitely worth investing in.

How rare is this opportunity? Well - based on the Rosener Equation, it breaks down like this:

The equation, shown below, uses four inputs to calculate the domain name valuation.

Domain Name Valuation = A x B x C x D
where:

A = Exact-match monthly search volume
B = Average CPC
C = Click-through rate
D = Payback period (months)
  1. Exact-match monthly search volume for a keyword or keyword phrase.
  2. Average cost-per-click (CPC) for a keyword or keyword phrase
  3. Estimated click-through rate for No. 1 position in organic search results: 35 percent
  4. Payback period: 12 months
Rosener equation valuation: (1,500,000) x ($0.40) x (0.35) x (12) = $2,520,000

KACHING!

Check out just some of these examples of .io addresses recently sold:

So don't let this chance slip away! Either inbox me, or offer up your best offers, as I will gladly entertain them all.

Thanks for reading and good luck!

*Disclaimer:*
I reserve the right to cancel this "Make Offer" request at any time.
I will also be attempting to sell the domain elsewhere on sites as well as in emails.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back