Issue with Payoneer Us payment service

Discussion in 'Escrow Service Reviews' started by kdbbdk1, Dec 6, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. kdbbdk1

kdbbdk1 Established Member

The last year was a bless while working with payoneer, payment were approved quickly (relatively) while coming from escrow.com.

I sold many domains using escrow.com and always added the payoneer bank account so they receive funds in ACH.

Today was an exception since I received this from their payment department :

"We are contacting you in regards to payment #######
    Due to online financial regulations, we require your assistance in confirming that the line of business related to the payment complies with our Terms and Conditions.
    In order to approve this payment and ensure that future payments are processed quickly, please provide the following information:
    1. A full screenshot of your Internet Escrow account profile showing your name and business name
    2. A full screenshot of your Internet Escrow incoming payments history page
    3. A detailed description of the source of your payments from Internet Escrow (Please include the type of products and/or services you are offering)
    4. Please advise how potential customers find you and contact you and, provide us with a valid link or supporting documents showing the nature of the services you offer."

Since this is my first time getting this I'm a bit frustrated, have anyone faced anything similar with them? Is it a normal thing to get? And how long will it take for payoneer to approve the payment

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Hypersot

Hypersot Active Member VIP

3. kdbbdk1

I think Brandon is in the escrow department and I know payoneer & payoneer escrow run on 2 different platforms but maybe he can help.

Thanks buddy for the tag.

4. Kate

Kate Thinking inside the Box™ VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It's called KYC (know your customer rules). So it's more like the government should be blamed for making life difficult for us. They might as well call it KY.

5. kdbbdk1

Ok guys. I really didnt expect my issue to be sorted out in a fast period but @Brandon Abbey has just proved me wrong.

Today I witnessed a new level of professionalism in support and a REALLY FAST AND ACCURATE help.

I knew brandon was working on a different department than payoneer (wich is payoneer escrow) but still he stood for me and managed to get my payment approved. I wasnt going anywhere without his help specialy that I needed the funds on an urgent matter so you can imagine the frustration.

A simple phone call to brandon was all it takes to resolve the issue.In the process I got to know more about payoneer escrow and decided to switch to them for all my future deals.

Can't thank you enough brand... really appreciate the help.

6. Brandon Abbey

Brandon Abbey Secure Transactions - PayoneerEscrow.com Payoneer Staff PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your escrow business. All the best,

Brandon

7. AGAME

AGAME Active Member VIP

8. AGAME

AGAME Active Member VIP

Is that information going to be required from the rest of us, however, going forward - like escrow.com requires us to?

9. Brandon Abbey

Brandon Abbey Secure Transactions - PayoneerEscrow.com Payoneer Staff PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Payoneer got started as a global payment provider. There are many laws and regulations we comply with to be able to support over 200 countries. The Bank Secrecy Act, FINCEN, EU Money Laundering Directive, and the Patriot Act are just a few of the laws and regulations we comply with. We on-board close to a hundred thousand new customers every month. I will say that we have this down to a science and would match our abilities against anyone. However, when you set up your account and payment preference please make sure everything is accurate. If it is isn't there may be a delay in getting you going. Thanks for asking and best regards,

Brandon

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!