IT.COM

question Payments at GoDaddy ?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A.zack

Established Member
Impact
Hi , is it possible to get paid via paypal in godaddy , there is only three options in payee sitting page ?!!! which one do you use , and what would you recommend ?!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get paid via PayPal by godaddy if domains I sell are in $xxx range. I like PayPal because they give better US dollar conversion than my bank.

•••
how did you link you account ?!!!

•••
Go into my account > settings > payee accounts. Add payee link found on bottom left.

•••
Ok , I just got it after changing the country to united states . I live in malaysia so by default it's showing malaysia home page which has a lot of limited options and that's why I wasn't able to find the PayPal option. They don't even have Premium Listing.nor cash parking O_o. Anyway , thanks for the help

•••
•••
If you are a foreigner, you can not charge for Paypal.
I tell you from experience, I'm still waiting for payment.
The only two options are by check or transfer.
The check depends on the country where you live maybe accept and receive payment after days of waiting and a substantial discount.
For bank transfer you should reach US $ 1k.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you are a foreigner, you can not charge for Paypal.
I tell you from experience, I'm still waiting for payment.
The only two options are by check or transfer.
The check depends on the country where you live maybe accept and receive payment after days of waiting and a substantial discount.
For bank transfer you should reach US $ 1k.

Good luck!
I still can't use Paypal and that's really annoying because ,if i can't receive checks or use Paypal and my sell is below 1k , then how am I supposed to get paid ?!!! at least with Paypal , I can hold my money with them for as long as I want , if I have any banking issues .There must be a way around this ......

•••
@A.zack I tried changing the country to US and Australia but it still doesn't show Paypal as a method to get paid. There has to be some way. Godaddy support is stupid, they take half hour to reply to one message and still cannot solve the problem.

•••
@Haris100 , you need to pay through Paypal first .. to active your Paypal . Actually , I think their support team the best around . As long you are not cussing and talking shit , they should be good with you . Remember , they are only humans .

•••
I have paid through paypal and I can pay again with my paypal but the problem is in receiving money from sales at Godaddy auctions. Have you figured that out?
+ I never cuss around or talk shit when asking a question to any support whether its Godaddy or any other platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back