IT.COM

Parkingcrew Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alancore2duo

Impact
I made a parking account for one of my domains which was getting good traffic .
And with parkingcrew,I made some 190$ in the first week,,not with any invalid clicks,
and clicks were surprisingly low too.
One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money..
In the end,parkingcrew suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my 190$
Shame on these guys,
Go get a life parkingcrew
and people please avoid these thieves,I would recommend sedo,with whom I have parked the same domain and made over 400$

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you I will be migrating my domains to your server asap. I was looking for another parking company time ago.

Awesome.

We look forward to monetizing your domains.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Can you pm me your account name so I can look into this for you?

Have a great weekend!

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Parkingcrew VS Bodis
Here are the screenshots

72evwn.png

Bodis
2ltgcp5.png

I parked only two days in parking crew.

•••
Dear ymahi,

could you kindly let me know your account name with us so I can look into this for you?

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
@parkingcrew,

I had sent you a PM here some time ago. Wondering, if I can expect a response? :)

•••
@parkingcrew,

I had sent you a PM here some time ago. Wondering, if I can expect a response? :)

Hi Webm,

thanks a lot for your message. It looks like you submitted the same PM as a support ticket at ParkingCrew.com and it was answered there, so we didn't send a duplicate reply here. Kindly let me know if you didn't receive the reply from your support ticket.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Lets not compare Bodis and PC in a way which may hurt the business of any of the two.
Both are good in there own way.

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Yes, I had submitted a support ticket after your PM also, figuring you may be busy to monitor the forums. In any case, I have got what I wanted to know. Thanks a lot for your prompt response. :)

Hi Webm,

thanks a lot for your message. It looks like you submitted the same PM as a support ticket at ParkingCrew.com and it was answered there, so we didn't send a duplicate reply here. Kindly let me know if you didn't receive the reply from your support ticket.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Glad to hear you got the reply.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Me Too. I get email at today.

Account has been blocked

When I first domain parking time is about to get revenue.
Account was suddenly closed.
Accumulated over six months time, amounted to nearly $ 30.
If you have any questions, why not start when the ban accounts, but only to be paid when the account was suddenly banned

Received: from o1.email.mailgrid.de ([50.31.34.145])
by mail.*.net (mail.*.net)

with ESMTP id 31-md50000007212.msg
for <info@*.org>; Sat, 07 Dec 2013 04:55:12 +0800
X-Spam-Processed: mail.*.net, Sat, 07 Dec 2013 04:55:12 +0800
(not processed: message from trusted or authenticated source)

X-MDRemoteIP: 50.31.34.145
X-Return-Path: bounces+267931-4a6c-info=*[email protected]
X-Envelope-From: bounces+267931-4a6c-info=*[email protected]
X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: info@*.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=mailgrid.de;
h=to:subject:from; s=smtpapi; bh=NROKfMWvQQxvFX4/wVfxX5VIvzQ=; b
=rYEWA+mc5IxjC6otkdBNIAsTKR5TkenxQ7rg+6db2BUtcf5ai DUTpVTUaZc06m2
VFrEg84yKO9+Frc7SMBBXcc0pfMl+Fza4C0/I8+eHGguhH9lLi5Xri6FLsqwsGgx
ogSwTX+utRiDzvszzvOS7tAoSLdMnPNl4lT8+ZOPGom8=
Received: by mf116.sendgrid.net with SMTP id mf116.24553.52A239A89
Fri, 06 Dec 2013 20:55:04 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from backup.teaminternet.de (lb1-teaminternet.teaminternet.de [62.116.181.20])
by mi37 (SG) with ESMTP id 142c9b13aef.3d65.b085f
for <info@*.org>; Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:55:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: by backup.teaminternet.de (Postfix, from userid 500)
id 206C6EB278; Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:55:01 -0800 (PST)
To: info@*.org
Subject: Your Account has been blocked
Message-Id: <[email protected] e>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:55:01 -0800 (PST)
X-SG-EID: A8zdmNsmlbfdcWJ6hy1/JBSz8+JRW+AB38ClahaBy6etV0ArR5k8x8cxp0j8EWXvn5UdmM MDs6N+Dh4K3uZBLNfxefz7JODvh/R2N5U3HkW5jq3R9Kde3Dky1rmVYkySMPd5Xk6GO9pFqCTvCLDa tA==
X-SG-ID: T32io52tAyD7K6h4X1+igvTqHr8bsSm32zRAUVtaXpG07EV5Q1 KWoKQb/QpFjev41lD3zDVsJoDhgpYgGOIYIg==

Dear * *,

we are sorry to inform you that your account with ParkingCrew has been blocked. This is most likely due to the nature of your traffic. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions for acceptable traffic sources.

Best Regards

Your ParkingCrew.com Support

•••
Me Too. I get email at today.

Account has been blocked

When I first domain parking time is about to get revenue.
Account was suddenly closed.
Accumulated over six months time, amounted to nearly $ 30.
If you have any questions, why not start when the ban accounts, but only to be paid when the account was suddenly banned

Received: from o1.email.mailgrid.de ([50.31.34.145])
by mail.*.net (mail.*.net)

with ESMTP id 31-md50000007212.msg
for <info@*.org>; Sat, 07 Dec 2013 04:55:12 +0800
X-Spam-Processed: mail.*.net, Sat, 07 Dec 2013 04:55:12 +0800
(not processed: message from trusted or authenticated source)

X-MDRemoteIP: 50.31.34.145
X-Return-Path: bounces+267931-4a6c-info=*[email protected]
X-Envelope-From: bounces+267931-4a6c-info=*[email protected]
X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: info@*.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=mailgrid.de;
h=to:subject:from; s=smtpapi; bh=NROKfMWvQQxvFX4/wVfxX5VIvzQ=; b
=rYEWA+mc5IxjC6otkdBNIAsTKR5TkenxQ7rg+6db2BUtcf5ai DUTpVTUaZc06m2
VFrEg84yKO9+Frc7SMBBXcc0pfMl+Fza4C0/I8+eHGguhH9lLi5Xri6FLsqwsGgx
ogSwTX+utRiDzvszzvOS7tAoSLdMnPNl4lT8+ZOPGom8=
Received: by mf116.sendgrid.net with SMTP id mf116.24553.52A239A89
Fri, 06 Dec 2013 20:55:04 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from backup.teaminternet.de (lb1-teaminternet.teaminternet.de [62.116.181.20])
by mi37 (SG) with ESMTP id 142c9b13aef.3d65.b085f
for <info@*.org>; Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:55:04 -0600 (CST)
Received: by backup.teaminternet.de (Postfix, from userid 500)
id 206C6EB278; Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:55:01 -0800 (PST)
To: info@*.org
Subject: Your Account has been blocked
Message-Id: <[email protected] e>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:55:01 -0800 (PST)
X-SG-EID: A8zdmNsmlbfdcWJ6hy1/JBSz8+JRW+AB38ClahaBy6etV0ArR5k8x8cxp0j8EWXvn5UdmM MDs6N+Dh4K3uZBLNfxefz7JODvh/R2N5U3HkW5jq3R9Kde3Dky1rmVYkySMPd5Xk6GO9pFqCTvCLDa tA==
X-SG-ID: T32io52tAyD7K6h4X1+igvTqHr8bsSm32zRAUVtaXpG07EV5Q1 KWoKQb/QpFjev41lD3zDVsJoDhgpYgGOIYIg==

Dear * *,

we are sorry to inform you that your account with ParkingCrew has been blocked. This is most likely due to the nature of your traffic. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions for acceptable traffic sources.

Best Regards

Your ParkingCrew.com Support

Could you kindly let me know your username with us so I can look into the reasons for the blocking of your account and find out from our traffic quality team what caused this action?

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I made a parking account for one of my domains which was getting good traffic .
And with parkingcrew,I made some 190$ in the first week,,not with any invalid clicks,
and clicks were surprisingly low too.
One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money..
In the end,parkingcrew suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my 190$
Shame on these guys,
Go get a life parkingcrew
and people please avoid these thieves,I would recommend sedo,with whom I have parked the same domain and made over 400$
Parkingcrew is one and Best in my knowledge.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Could you kindly let me know your username with us so I can look into the reasons for the blocking of your account and find out from our traffic quality team what caused this action?

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support
Thank you very much for Parkingcrew. I am being happy with parkingcrew. Keep it up. They made Timely payout for me. Nice Support, good service. I will always with parkingcrew. I don't like voodoo, bodis, sedo.

Other parking companies paid me very little. But parkingcrew paying $.0.05 per CPC, I feel better, if cpc rates increases. But This is enough for me. Keep it up.

•••
I was and I still manage this type of things for a parking company. It has been little quieter nowadays but then I understand the circumstances under which a parking company decides to close/ban an account.

Thread title has been changed now. Because allegations without solid proof is not allowed here.

Thanks.

•••
Hello all, im new here :} I am wondering if anyone else has ran into the issue of ParkingCrew telling you your domains are "Invalid"? Could it be since I just bought them within 30 mins of trying to add them to my portfolio there?
Thanks..

•••
Could you email the list of names to support /at/ parkingcrew.com? I assume the formatting was incorrect (maybe you included http:// or something similar).

•••
sure. I placed them on sedo for the time being and blah.. well you know.. haha Thanks..

•••
oh and no. they were entered twice correctly both times. they are long, both coms:
pseudobulbarpalsy
pseudobulbarpalsyeffects
see anything wrong with those?
while i have you on here, do you guys park the new extensions?

•••
I see the problem, their server choked on having to add those lol.

They seem to take all extensions. I have yet to see one they won't take. While Sedo may have been easier for you, you may want to reconsider. Start by researching Sedo's parking results on here and then decide.

•••
Oh, I agree, they are just at sedo until I land them with the others, I just had the account so dropped them on 'em.. and yea, the automated system probably stripped a gear trying to add them.. lol

•••
Dear jhtank01,

could the issue possibly be that the TLD was missing:

pseudobulbarpalsy
pseudobulbarpalsyeffects

the system won't accept as the .TLD part is missing. Like the others pointed out, we take all TLDs.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
@PC.. who knows, the mind is a crazy thing. Is from here anyway..lol solved. I have them parked at PC :} thank you!

•••
ParkingCrew is blocking an account without any reason. I suppose they'll keep all my earnings as well?

Is there any way to contact them, apart from the email address they ignore?

Thanks.

•••
Click Feedback button on the right side.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back