Dynadot

Parkingcrew - Redirect contact form

NameSilo
Watch

mpls

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys, I'm not interesting in parking/show advertising on few of my domains but I prefer a contact/make offer form.
Is it possible with parkingcrew?
Can I show only a contact/make offer form instead ads?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your Own HTML Pages or Wordpress Plugin
Bodis=Free
Domain Name Sales=Free, set to self broker to eliminate commission

Undeveloped=Pay Sales Commission
Efty=Paid

Last edited:
•••
u can only do this with bodis
no other park company out there

wordpress is nice for lander too but with their simple hosted free templates, I never figured out a way to display domain name being visited within the actual wordpress page (though I Can show it on addressbar, but not good enough for me)....... Im no html or hosting wiz.. but as far as the basic templates, I don't think its doable.. if anyone knows a why.. let me know :)

Last edited:
•••
u can only do this with bodis
no other park company out there

I listed 4 companies above...

Bodis=Free
Efty=Paid

Probably others out there as well along with doing your own html pages and various wordpress plugins available. B-)

Last edited:
•••
I listed 4 companies above...

Bodis=Free
Efty=Paid

Probably others out there as well along with doing your own html pages and various wordpress plugins available. B-)

I think you completely missed the posters question ;)

•••
I think you completely missed the posters question ;)

He's looking for sales pages instead of parking ads no? All 4 I provided provide sales pages without ads.

•••
okay yeah.. well.. in tnat case I guess we both completely missed his question lol

cause he just askign if he can redirect to sale lander without ads with parking crew

but yes.. we did good job suggesting alternatives.

glad to help then.
cheers

p.s. if anyoen out there figures out way to show domain name on the simple wordpress hosted free template, pm me. ;)

•••
I need buy account Parkingcrew.......pass 1st payment
Seller pls contact my skyper: mhoang1412
thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back