Dynadot

Parkingcrew Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alancore2duo

Impact
I made a parking account for one of my domains which was getting good traffic .
And with parkingcrew,I made some 190$ in the first week,,not with any invalid clicks,
and clicks were surprisingly low too.
One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money..
In the end,parkingcrew suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my 190$
Shame on these guys,
Go get a life parkingcrew
and people please avoid these thieves,I would recommend sedo,with whom I have parked the same domain and made over 400$

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And with parkingcrew,I made some 190$ in the first week,,not with any invalid clicks,
One day when Iogged in,they said I am banned,neither they sent me any email so we can talk,nor did he sent any warning or gave my money..
In the end,parkingcrew suddenly closed my account without any email or anything,so I cannot contact them,and took my 190$
Shame on these guys,
and people please avoid these thieves,I would recommend sedo,with whom I have parked the same domain and made over 400$.:bah:

Do you have any proof for this. also if it was making good money why u moved to parking crew ? How many names you parked at parking crew was this the only one ?

•••
Shame on these guys,
and people please avoid these thieves,I would recommend sedo,with whom I have parked the same domain and made over 400$.:bah:

Dear Alan,

let me address the different issues you are discussing in this thread:

1.) Whenever an account gets blocked by our traffic quality team, an email goes out to the account owner informing him about this decision. The email also includes an email address where you can reach us to discuss this matter.

2.) Invalid clicks: You parked one single domain with us which is a two word made up name including the letters lol. From the name itself one would expect the domain to be about funny videos or something similar. Now what is interesting is the type of visitors that come to this domain and click:

-Every single click originated from the very same browser (same version, same operating system, same build, same everything)
-Every IP address (granted, there were different IP addresses) clicked at least twice but up to 5 times)
-Every click happened after a user search was performed for some of the most expensive keywords out there that have nothing to do with the domain in question whatsoever. They included:
-data recovery raid
-donate a car
-mesothelioma law firm
-alcohol rehab centre
-car insurance
-phoenix dui attorney

Now given the above findings, I must say that I support the traffic quality teams decision to suspend your account.

Feel free to reach out to our support should you want to discuss this in more detail.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Alan,

1.) Whenever an account gets blocked by our traffic quality team, an email goes out to the account owner informing him about this decision. The email also includes an email address where you can reach us to discuss this matter.

2.) Invalid clicks: You parked one single domain with us which is a two word made up name including the letters lol. From the name itself one would expect the domain to be about funny videos or something similar. Now what is interesting is the type of visitors that come to this domain and click:

-Every single click originated from the very same browser (same version, same operating system, same build, same everything)
-Every IP address (granted, there were different IP addresses) clicked at least twice but up to 5 times)
-Every click happened after a user search was performed for some of the most expensive keywords out there that have nothing to do with the domain in question whatsoever. They included:
-data recovery raid
-donate a car
-mesothelioma law firm
-alcohol rehab centre
-car insurance
-phoenix dui attorney

Now given the above findings, I must say that I support the traffic quality teams decision to suspend your account.

Feel free to reach out to our support should you want to discuss this in more detail.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

One of the in detail and in depth reply from parking company support team.

•••
Now I see the other side of the book.

•••
Tar and feathers please.

•••
Parkingcrew is good domain parking platform but their is CPC is very low to compared to BODIS and VOODOO.
They don't bann you unless you sent fake traffic.

•••
Dear Alan,

-data recovery raid
-donate a car
-mesothelioma law firm
-alcohol rehab centre
-car insurance
-phoenix dui attorney

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

Look,I admit I had placed my domain on data recovery and donate a car pages.,with targeted traffic,and If that was a problem,you could had contacted me instead of banning me.I did not get any email from your side.I understand its little blackhat,but I did not click on any of them,You guys know very well how to defend yourselves.I admit placing domain on a very relevant donate a car and data reocvery page page,but all other are your excuses,please.But If you had any honesty,You would had contacted me before banning me.
and about the money you stole from me,god bless you.
I know its like impossible to cheat adsense,thats why I never click on my ads,but I use tactics to increase ctr,,using my brain,not any self clicking.
and please don't try to fool audience here.I admit I had placed my domain in 2 pages ,,using my brain,and all other keywords are your excuses.
And that is not any kind of tos violation,as I have not clicked on any ad,but just made the correct placement on a relevant page which gave me the click////
If I had something to prove,,I would definitely had proved you guys,
Learn something from sedo guys,They don't tell lies to support their company,atleast accept that all those keywords you stated were not done by me,,or cross check it.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Do you have any proof for this. also if it was making good money why u moved to parking crew ? How many names you parked at parking crew was this the only one ?

I started with parkingcrew,but now came to find the truth.I suppose they only want people who earn .10$ per month to be with them,,SO this way there should not have been any support team in parkingcrew,as they could not afford them.When They got an earning member,thy banned him,all other .10$ per month guys are doing well there.
This means that they are feeding themselves with their own clicks by their employees sitting in at their respective homes.

Look bro,Any experience man would not ever click on their own ads,especially ""adsense ads""neither did I.
But I cleverly placed it on places where targeted users will click for sure.And this fact was not digested in honest parking crew guys abdomen.
God bless them.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Parkingcrew is good domain parking platform but their is CPC is very low to compared to BODIS and VOODOO.

If they are good,they should had atleast sent me an email so we could solve the issue,
But no,,I checked my inbox and spam folder,,could not find any.
Try sedo or afternic

•••
Dear Alan,

I am sorry that you feel this way. We pay out thousands of customers each month, many of them doing domainparking for a living, so your assumption of us only wanting people doing less than USD 0.10 / month is clearly wrong.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize that we didn't accuse you of clicking on ads yourself. We simply stated the findings in relation to the only domain you parked with us that made our traffic quality team block your account. This is covered by §9.2 of our GTCs.

If you didn't get an email in relation to the blocking of your account, I assume our email might have gone to your spam folder as such an email is automatically sent out when an account gets blocked.

I wish you all the best for your future business endeavours.

Best Regards
ParkingCrewSupport

•••
Hmm. What ever...
I guess what ever techniques you have used ..parking companies are not ok with that.

Also why you dont leave this name to auto settings and see how much it makes per month on any parking company.

•••
The thing is, if the PPC doesn't get paid for the clicks because they are deemed invalid, they don't pay you.

•••
If parking crew says he made wrong then he made wrong, I have not used them yet but I think they are so serious as any other stablished parking company, I have dozens of accounts for games, services, forums and such, I have never ever being banned from any of them, the reason: I try to do things right as far as my comprehension of things allow me. I have received some warnings from this site for faults I made by ignorance, they patienly explained I was doing wrong and I had to correct my behavior because I want to comply with the terms of service. I am not saying I am an example I am saying you just have to do things right and nothing will ever happen to your accounts.
Criminal law does not exist for me since I do not break it, criminal law exists for outlaws and criminals and that is why they are in prison and I am walking freely on the streets. Do not take it personal OP but if you were banned, instead trying to throw mud to a company learn from this mistake and grow in wisdom, this is what makes experience something so great: the ability to evolve and being a better person.

Last edited:
•••

You didnt place the ads where the people would click, AND even if you would thats against the policy. You bought some masked IP software and did all the work by yourself. :D Just connected to US.

Another thing is as follows. Parking companies monitor the traffic and report it to Google. Google just counts the invalid clicks for the last 48 hours. So, when Google unfortunately does not recognize the scammers, the Parking companies step in, because of their contract to Google advertising.

....They report to Google in order that he gives advertisers chargeback... They report their "earnings" in order to keep the place clean.

Last edited:
•••
Hey all i'm going to chime in here:

#1. Parkingcrew is a tremendous company. If anyone says otherwise do not listen to them.

#2. They want you to make as much as possible within the guidelines. Remember guys parking companies make their money when you make money. Why would they only want you to make $10.00 a month? That's absurd.

Parkingcrew is easily one of the best companies around and pays very well too.

Now it is possible someone doesnt like you and decides they are going to click on your domain a 100 times but all that would do is get that single domain banned..not the whole account. For the whole account to get banned they have to have solid evidence the user was doing it and in this case it seems pretty spot on that Parkingcrew did the right thing..

Parkingcrew is a great company and I hope you all overlook O.P.'s post about them.

•••
I support parkingcew
they are for most of my domains the best monetisation method

>CPC is very low to compared to BODIS and VOODOO.

thats may be the case for you but definetely not for me

my domains are vice versa

Frank

•••

Can you pm me your account name so I can look into this for you?

Have a great weekend!

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I tried to open an account with Parking Crew but they put me in a "revision" period before acceptance and they offered me to mail me "after reviewing my application", the mail has not come yet so I think they are dropping my application. I am fed up with those affiliate and parking companies who ask you first certain stats before leaving you to enter to the "elite" circle. Everyone asks you to show them your second million but no one leaves you make your first one. After tested Voodoo.com (fortunately they accept you with no evidence of traffic first) I am returning to Bodis.com although not my cup of tea, it is the best I have found till now after testing Namedrive as well. If you know a parking company with no acceptance requeriments othen than the good faith of the user please let me know.

•••
I tried to open an account with Parking Crew but they put me in a "revision" period before acceptance and they offered me to mail me "after reviewing my application", the mail has not come yet so I think they are dropping my application. I am fed up with those affiliate and parking companies who ask you first certain stats before leaving you to enter to the "elite" circle. Everyone asks you to show them your second million but no one leaves you make your first one. After tested Voodoo.com (fortunately they accept you with no evidence of traffic first) I am returning to Bodis.com although not my cup of tea, it is the best I have found till now after testing Namedrive as well. If you know a parking company with no acceptance requeriments othen than the good faith of the user please let me know.

First off all parking companies have requirements. What people need to understand is that these parking companies have to trust you are going to do the right thing. If Google decides to do a charge back on your account after you have been paid guess who has to eat that, the parking company.

What I would do is for accounts that are questionable and people who want to do parking after being banned, they should be put on a 90 day hold on funds. That way there is no risk to the parking company.

So don't be mad at the parking company because their are people out their who wont take responsibility for their debts. Be mad at those individuals who choose to ignore the debt instead of paying it back.

•••

Could you kindly let me know the email address used during the signup process so I can look into this for you? We answer every single application, so you should have heard back from us.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
What I would do is for accounts that are questionable and people who want to do parking after being banned, they should be put on a 90 day hold on funds. That way there is no risk to the parking company.

Excuse me, are you saying or insinuating I am a questionable person and/or I am complaining a non acceptance after being banned? I do not get it, perhaps I am misreading.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Could you kindly let me know the email address used during the signup process so I can look into this for you? We answer every single application, so you should have heard back from us.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

I PMed you.

•••
Excuse me, are you saying or insinuating I am a questionable person and/or I am complaining a non acceptance after being banned? I do not get it, perhaps I am misreading.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

I PMed you.

Problem solved, looks like your account was already active :)

•••
Problem solved, looks like your account was already active :)

Thank you I will be migrating my domains to your server asap. I was looking for another parking company time ago.

•••
ParkingCrew.com is a great company and it's crazy when someone who obviously knows they're gaming the system tries to pretend they had no idea they were doing something wrong..

•••
First off all parking companies have requirements. What people need to understand is that these parking companies have to trust you are going to do the right thing. If Google decides to do a charge back on your account after you have been paid guess who has to eat that, the parking company.

So don't be mad at the parking company because their are people out their who wont take responsibility for their debts. Be mad at those individuals who choose to ignore the debt instead of paying it back.
Well said

•••

I PMed you.

Honestly I think it's just a language barrier. I know those things can get crossed easily. I was making a general comment regarding what you posted (not intended towards you) .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back