Dynadot

Review: Received Payment from DomainSponsor, Bodis,Voodoo,ParkingCrew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello All,
Sharing my views on Revenue Payment for DomainSponsor Voodoo Bodis and ParkingCrew.

I have Received Many Payments from Bodis and Voodoo and Atleast one Payment from DomainSponsor and ParkingCrew.

Getting approved for a account and then Reaching your account to be Set to Pay Status May take 2-3 Months on DomainSponsor But be Patience once set to Pay you Get Paid Nett 7 Days.Watch out for minimum Payment threshold which is 50 US $
Support is Good. But Make sure your questions are not silly . Must be clear and upto the point to get a quick answer. if you have a account manager they will help you with your account. Sometimes take times to get answer from support but support is always available for users.

ParkingCrew Similarly getting approved for the account is required and once you Reach minimum of 20 USD $ you get paid Nett 15 Days
email support is quick and get a reply in 24 hours.

Voodoo Getting approved for the account is easier and Voodoo Pays Nett 30 days for Minimum of 20US $ as a threshold
Great Support for any question from Donny on this forum and Portal Ticketing system is also instant you get the answer in few hours.

Bodis getting approved is Instant and Bodis Pay Nett 30 Days with no minimum threshold if you have 1 US$ earning also it gets paid. nett 30 days.
Great Support from Matt over this Forum and good Email support which may sometimes take couple of days to get answered

www.Facebook.com/ZakiAhmed.Online

www.NamingZone.com | Domain Parking Guide

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
bodis scam

can you give more info .as to why you said so ,

i am using Bodis at the moment and by far i been Paid and also the support from Matt is great .

•••
bodis scam

Bodis isn't a scam. Your comment and lack of supporting proof is a scam.

Most likely you were banned from some parking companies for some type of fraud. Now I could be wrong but typically with comments like that and no supporting evidence that's most likely the case.

•••
bodis scam

I am using bodis for a couple of months and I am satisfied with the results and support.

So only thing that is scam is your comment :lol:

•••
can you give more info .as to why you said so ,

i am using Bodis at the moment and by far i been Paid and also the support from Matt is great .

I did not do the trick MY ACCOUNT my account for no reason bodis $ 50 has closed the

ACCOUNT:[email protected]

•••
I did not do the trick MY ACCOUNT my account for no reason bodis $ 50 has closed the

Hello Sessiz01,
I have seen a similar comment on BODIS thread.
It have lot of spelling mistakes and sentence is hardly readable/Understandable. I respect the Fact if you are from non English speaking country Region

May be because of this it was not answered. Hope some one from Bodis read this and help you with the reason for which your account is having problem.

•••
Basically, Bodis receives a preliminary report from our primary upstream advertising partner which outlines the domains that will be banned mid March. We are required by this advertiser to keep deductions/chargebacks to a minimum so we take preemptive actions when we receive the report.

Whenever this advertiser band the domain, there is a 100% chargeback associated with said domain. We would keep it open and do a deduction if it were up to us, but take into considering if the account received a deduction for all of the revenue.

It's different when an established user receives a few chargebacks here and there on domains. In this case, we just pass along the chargeback. But if a new account receives a 100% chargeback, it leaves us no other choice.

•••
Thanks Zaki Ahmed for sharing your personal experience with these parking companies. I have never used ParkingCrew and DomainSponsor for only a week but results weren't good for me.

Bodis too wasn't good in terms of making money but Voodoo stands out compare to DS and Bodis. Their support is nice. But to be honest I don't use any of them any more and have moved my domains to InternetTraffic which is so far the best parking company.

•••
Thanks Zaki Ahmed for sharing your personal experience with these parking companies. I have never used ParkingCrew and DomainSponsor for only a week but results weren't good for me.

Bodis too wasn't good in terms of making money but Voodoo stands out compare to DS and Bodis. Their support is nice. But to be honest I don't use any of them any more and have moved my domains to InternetTraffic which is so far the best parking company.

Thank You
IT is growing on good reviews chart. but its strict approval process will hold more number of people from signing up for IT.
but for those who are approved. Its time for some extra $$$

But it will not catch up on the likes of voodoo or bodis as very less % of signups are approved if i am not wrong.

•••
Matt is a great guy. Hands down.
But ... there is a Big Butt.
He represents the company who's real name is HwyRobbery.
_\|/_

•••
funny..lol..we do not think so here.
you mean highwayrobbery ?

•••
You all do realise the ownership relationship namepros.com and bodis.com have.

•••
•••
Lets not get into Discussion which may not be comfortable for the people running respective parking Companies

I Will be Trying Out RookMedia ( yes Got approved ) and May be SmartName ( yes got approved ) in coming Days.

•••
wtf?
Comfort?
This is Not North Korea or Saudi Arabia.
_\|/_

•••
wtf?
Comfort?
This is Not North Korea or Saudi Arabia.
_\|/_

That's true, Bodis is Chinese.

Matt seems fair on this forum though - I said some things that pissed him off and he sent an adult PM. No delete. No censoring. He got some respect for that.

He can handle his business and you dont need to be shy if you have a justified beef.

•••
It's irrelevant whether Bodis is Chinese or Martian.
What matters is that they shave off 95% of the earnings they get from the upstream guy. _\|/_

Last edited:
•••
what do you mean when you say bodis is Chinese? Do you mean the compay of bodis is be controlled by Chinese stockholder? Or it is a totally Chinese company?

•••
•••

Actually, It seems that your comment must be a scam. This sort of behavior can't help you...

Besides, you better use one of the uncles, Google, Yahoo or Bing for translating your words into English to make it clear to be understood by others.

More importantly, if you had a problem with one of the best parking companies such as Bodis, you must have done something which was not right. Were the traffic and clicks real? Did everything took place in accordance with Bodis' rules? There might be many points have to be examined.

Well, If you insist on your claim, you should contact its support unit, not to reveal here.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back