Dynadot

Parkingcrew approval requirement

NameSilo
Watch

Timelapse

Established Member
Impact
Hi everybody, newbie here and I just need some info or advice on how to get your application approved for listing/monetizing domains at parkingcrew?
does parkingcrew only accept domains that already have high/good traffic?

because I have some newly registered domains that I wanted to move to parkingcrew since they're not doing well on other parking platform and I just registered with them today and my application was rejected without giving me a chance to contact them, replay or provide anymore info etc.
their reasons for rejection as stated below;

-Your domainportfolio might be too small
-Your domainportfolio might not meet our quality requirements
-Your traffic might be too low
-Various other reasons

Now even though my domains are "new" they already getting traffic views/clicks on another parking platform but I rather a more profitable parking space instead;

so any advice on how to get in touch with them and get approved?

any input is appreciated thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanks for the info Stub.

regards,

•••
I'd try .net first. Because that is what I remember. (Not needed support for a long time) But I would imagine they would forward whichever email to the one they do support from. So both should probably work.

•••
Back to this old topic I was tried to back to PC after a few months I think they just don't accept new accounts. Support just return to the register page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back