Dynadot

Parkingcrew payment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Have you ever received Parkingcrew payments? I parked 1000 names with them and it has been 6 months already. I see I have accumulated around 300 dollars. I requested to cash out in Dec 20 last year, they tell me they would do in the middle of month, which is Jan 15. But even to today, I received nothing from them.

So what do you suggest?

Appreciated very much

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Umm, gee, maybe contact them again?

•••
I receive PC-payments every month without any issues...

•••
As do I - never an issue. Are you sure your account information as far as payment method is accurate? There is a minimum threshold for each payment type (bank account / Paypal) which you set. If you set it higher than your balance - that would explain it. You can easily see this in your acount under Billing/Payment Details.

•••
As do I - never an issue. Are you sure your account information as far as payment method is accurate? There is a minimum threshold for each payment type (bank account / Paypal) which you set. If you set it higher than your balance - that would explain it. You can easily see this in your acount under Billing/Payment Details.
thanks for this

I set minimum threshold as $100. I also put my paypal info. Everything looks fine. Now my balance is a few hundred dollars

•••
PCrew pays out once each month - so if your settings were incorrect/incomplete it will be middle of Feb before you see your payment. You may wish to email support at PCrew to verify that there is nothing else on your account preventing your payment from being routinely processed this month.

•••
Anyone been paid today yet by ParkingCrew?

•••
sorry for bumping an old thread, but i really want to know if parkingcrew is ok to go with parking domains that has traffic on it but are extensions of freenom.com such as .tk, .ml or they only go with .com, .net or .org, please kindly advise. thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back