IT.COM

Parkingcrew blocked my account after 6 month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Muhammad naveed

Impact
hello
parkingcrew blocked my account after 6 month without any reason and hold my 6 months earning
here is a look what happened
after 4 month i asked them to payment as they has 3 month hold period they replied
\

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they replied

ParkingCrew Support via freshdesk .com
May 15, 2020, 4:11 PM

to me

Hello Muhammad,
we checked your case with our traffic quality team. Unfortunately, our traffic quality team feel that it is possible that our advertising partner will issue a clawback, therefore as a precaution, they have made the decision to temporarily put your account on payment hold. Our upstream feed provider has the right to clawback unjustified earnings up to 90 days. This will be reviewed next month.

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com Support

i take a time then email them
Hello SIR!
please check now even 6 month passed away did they clown back ? please tell me if everything is fine please issue me a payment i also did not put my some good domain waiting for clearance
thanks

they replied then

Team Internet AG abuse @ teaminternet.com
Thu, Aug 13, 1:20 PM (6 days ago)

to me

Dear user,

we will look into this and let you know before the next payment run.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Team Internet
Abuse Department

my reply
15th of this month?

then they did some thing suddenly new and send this mail

•••
Team Internet AG
Mon, Aug 17, 1:52 PM (2 days ago)

to me

Dear user,
Due to the continuous steps, our compliance team take to keep accounts secure they have requested a further check of your profile before continuing with any future payment process.
To proceed, we kindly ask you to go through the following ID check with our partner on the Validation.com website. Please be aware the link below is only valid for 48 hours.
Once you have completed this step, our Compliance team will make a review of your profile and provide feedback if needed.
Thank you for your assistance.
Kind regards,
Team Internet
Abuse Department
-----------------------------------
i mail them this
hi sir
i try to send documents using your provided link but due to some internet problem it halted in b/w id uploading and now says
Thank you Your submission has been received If you reached this page without submitting your documents, please contact the party who provided you the link.

Can I upload my documents by email ?
2 i did have id card bank debit card but not driving licence
thanks
--------------------------
the reply this

Team Internet AG
1:37 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello,
Thank you for your email.
We appreciate your feedback in regards to your identity-check.
However, due to further checks regarding your account, our compliance team have now decided to close this profile and prevent any further use on the ParkingCrew platform.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Team Internet
Abuse Department
-------------------------------------
i even unable to upload documents due to bad mobile internet they just blocked my account after sir months earning take away on verification of my profile . i have all documents but what wrong with them they just want to ban you and hold your earning
can some body help me out here?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back