Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ParkingCrew When do you expect the referral data to be back up? It seems like it has been months since we weer able to look and see where visitors were coming from. I, and I am sure others, used that data a lot prior to its removal.

•••
Hi Cocaseco,

the new feature is almost ready. Stay tuned.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Thanks...but are we talking days or weeks? I need to make some decisions soon and this answer is a big part of that.

•••
Hi Cocaseco,

we are talking about days. The data is already being reformated for importing.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi,

How to change the templates to one click pages instead of two click ads page?

Thanks.

•••
Hey guys,

Anyone here to help me to select one click pages !?

•••
in the template zone, you have to add a new template and then you can modify the category and then you can choose if 1click or 2click

•••
yesterday i signedup and and moved many domain to parkingcrew, now checking parkingcrew.com not working even parked domains not working.

now decided to move everything back to old parking company.

unfortunate exp and waste of time.

•••
from my side all is working properly, website and also domains and stats updated.
maybe is better u send a message directly to the support, PC is a king on domain monetizion, i think you have to give them a try for your revenues benefit

•••
in the template zone, you have to add a new template and then you can modify the category and then you can choose if 1click or 2click

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately i can't see template zone option in my dashboard. did you mean folder settings !?

•••
Dear DNBro,

could you kindly send more details such as screenshots as well as your IP address to support / at / parkingcrew.com as everything seems to be working fine, we didn't have any outage alarms, etc. Are you using any adblocking software?

Dear Ramkumaritrvs,

if you go to https://www.parkingcrew.com/manage.php?mode=customizeparked&domains=DOMAIN.com you can select templates and settings.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Are you sure that everything is ok with stats for 2015-08-01 Sat. ?

Regards.

•••
Hi Viktor,

we checked and Saturday has indeed be fully imported for your account. I checked and it looks like two main domains were much weaker than the previous week. We haven't gotten domain level stats for Sunday yet, but accountwide your Sunday looks much, much higher.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

I have still yet to receive any payments accumulated from Namedrive and they don't even show up in my account.

•••
Dear Datalife,

Namedrive will pay verified account earnings (which exceed the threshold chosen by the user) for the period up to 30. June 2015. Any outstanding revenues accrued at Namedrive, will be carried over to your ParkingCrew account. We are currently waiting to receive these final numbers from NameDrive. As soon as we have them, they will show here: https://www.parkingcrew.com/usercp.php?mode=balancehistory

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear Datalife,

Namedrive will pay verified account earnings (which exceed the threshold chosen by the user) for the period up to 30. June 2015. Any outstanding revenues accrued at Namedrive, will be carried over to your ParkingCrew account. We are currently waiting to receive these final numbers from NameDrive. As soon as we have them, they will show here: https://www.parkingcrew.com/usercp.php?mode=balancehistory

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

By August end we will not have access to the Namedrive dashboard any more as per your notice, correct? That is why it needs to be settled as soon as possible. I did not pass the threshold while at Namedrive; I passed it while the transfer from Namedrive to ParkingCrew was carried out.

That is why I am still nervous whether I will ever see this money or not.

•••
No worries Datalife, the balance will be imported shortly (just missing some info from ND) and long before the end of August.

Rest assured that all users will be paid. You can ask any user in this forum about our track record for payments.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
known is the day you import data of July? I understand that wages in July with NameDrive will be paid by August 15?

•••
Dear Minomanir,

we are supposed to receive all missing data today and will import as soon as we have received the data from NameDrive.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I hope the data importation is being done? I could really use the funds now to pay for certain things....

•••
Dear All,

we received the missing data from ND last night and are currently verifying everything. If all is correct, the import will be done in the course of today.

Best
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Dear All,

after verifying all data, the import will start tomorrow morning:

-All users eligible for a payout in the month of August will see their user balances imported tomorrow and be paid out in a special payment run next week
-All users not eligible for a payout in the month of August (e.g. under payment threshold, payment details missing, etc.) will see their user balances imported right after this payment run and be paid out once thresholds have been hit or payment details have been entered.

All the best
Your ParkingCrew Support

•••
ParkingCrew,

I don't see my Namedrive balance brought over - Yet.

So, how many more delays before it gets "migrated" over and I finally get paid out?

•••
Hi Datalife,

if you do not fall into the second category (which will get imported next week after the payment run), please send us a quick email inculding your ParkingCrew and NameDrive username to support //at// parkingcrew.com and we will look into this.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi Datalife,

if you do not fall into the second category (which will get imported next week after the payment run), please send us a quick email inculding your ParkingCrew and NameDrive username to support //at// parkingcrew.com and we will look into this.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support
I have sent emails. Twice actually. I even sent in the screenshots of my ND balance right up to the point when ND got sold over to you people. I'm always told - Be patient.

Meanwhile, nothing happens...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back