Dynadot

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, these are still missing as indicated by the asterisk.

Thanks a lot
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Hi guys here is the table of parkingcrew with 300 + domains.How can it be possible.I read posts people earn much better with less domain names.I am also using above.com but for now only parkingcrew account is active on above.com.

Any opinions about that?

upload_2015-12-9_11-23-59.png

•••
Hi guys here is the table of parkingcrew with 300 + domains.How can it be possible.I read posts people earn much better with less domain names.I am also using above.com but for now only parkingcrew account is active on above.com.

Any opinions about that?

Show attachment 20492
With only those stats it is impossible to tell you anything.
To give you an opinion you should provide at least :
Country of the traffic and domain keywords

•••
With only those stats it is impossible to tell you anything.
To give you an opinion you should provide at least :
Country of the traffic and domain keywords

Domain keywords all of them auto-optimized and traffic mostly Brazil and US

•••
Ok, you should see some keyword in The related clicks tab.

Btw if your clicks are from Brazilian traffic your revenues should be correct.

Do you have any ideas about your domains niche?

•••
Ok, you should see some keyword in The related clicks tab.

Btw if your clicks are from Brazilian traffic your revenues should be correct.

Do you have any ideas about your domains niche?

PM sent (domains list)

•••

Sounds like PC is having the same problems I'm seeing on Bodis, namely Brazil bot-traffic inflating the stats.

•••
Hi Guys,

we have some of the strongest bot filters in place industry wide but as busyweb pointed out, some newer bots might still take a bit of time until they are autodetected. With regards to revenue per domain: As I am sure you are aware, these can fluctuate wildly depending on domain, traffic, traffic origin, topic, etc. While we have guys on our platfom with just one single domain that does USD 1000+ / day, we have others with hundreds of domains doing only pennies because these domains do only attract a fraction of the traffic of that other single domain.

Unfortunately, the number of domains is no good indicator and revenues do not necessarily scale by number of domains. Otherwise, the largest domain portfolio would automatically be the most profitable.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
I Pm Parkingcrew from last 2days they never reply me even not try to resolve the problem .i heard parkingcrew as also best support but don't understand why still they wont reply me.

•••
I Pm Parkingcrew from last 2days they never reply me even not try to resolve the problem .i heard parkingcrew as also best support but don't understand why still they wont reply me.

Hi MoneyLeadz,

we ansewered your request. Please check your inbox.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Replied ..Hoping for best resolution .

•••
I did not got any reply from your team just looking forward for your reply .

•••
Hi @ParkingCrew
How to check stats of one country in PC?

•••
Dear Jack,

unfortunately, revenues are not provided to us on a country level by our upstream feed providers and we thus cannot break them down to country level for you.

Best Regards
ParkingCrew Support

•••
Jack asked a question and had answer in couple hours ,but why parkingcrew still not replyed me from past 3days.:xf.frown:

•••
finally got answer from parkingcrew as blocked my account ..i never had problem when i used same domains in other parking networks .parkingcrew finalized my revenue in previous month and blocked it on 11th before payments how nice they are..

•••
Oh and here we go again... You did something wrong, so your account was blocked. Normally they double check I guess and your traffic didnt pass. They have years of experience and when they see a crappy domain earning 10 USD or even more per day that triggers an alarm at PC office. I guess they have a semi intelligent software tool too to monitor the behaviour of domain parking revenue.

•••
Oh and here we go again... You did something wrong, so your account was blocked. Normally they double check I guess and your traffic didnt pass. They have years of experience and when they see a crappy domain earning 10 USD or even more per day that triggers an alarm at PC office. I guess they have a semi intelligent software tool too to monitor the behaviour of domain parking revenue.
Thats nice decades80 you replyed .. yea your right they have good monitoring system but iam not so smarter than you to send any grab traffic to domains..i already used in other parking too i never had problem and had natural source ..and iam not the person send referral link too join under me..

image.jpg

•••
Yeah, those were the good times, helping others to get 10% of the cut. :)
Go back to the "nature" that will help you to calm a bit. To much traffic can be stressful :-D

•••
Yeah, those were the good times, helping others to get 10% of the cut. :)
Oh Thanks for your helping nature ..keep going but without knowing more please don't say others wrong ...once if your account get blocked you can knew what i mean .

•••
I really doubt about that. :) Have 7 parking accounts for years now, never been blocked, never been under inspection, never had funds on hold and the chargebacks are close to 0.

•••
I really doubt about that. :) Have 7 parking accounts for years now, never been blocked, never been under inspection, never had funds on hold and the chargebacks are close to 0.
Some one who is new to parking Decades80 is going to help bro's he is so smarter in this things ..

•••
•••
Axel and the team from Parking Crew are top notch in my books. :)

•••
@ParkingCrew You guys did great this year!! Have a nice Holiday

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back