Dynadot

Parking Accounts + Buying or Selling = BANNED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There are many people going around trying to buy Domain Parking Accounts - I'm sure many of you have already encountered this. The reasons behind this for the most part are :

1) PPC Fraud - Hit and Run scam artists use these accounts to run up a decent payout real quick using PPC Fraud

2) The persons country/region is not allowed to have an account According to the Parking company's TOS - It's still Fraud.

3) The person doesn't have enough Quantity or Quality in their portfolio ... Sorry , But it's still Fraud.

Anyone caught asking for or selling Parking Accounts here at Namepros will be banned immediately .... No questions asked - No arguements ....

I encourage Anyone that sees or hears of this Silliness to report it to us Please !!! It's hurting all of us in the long run - I can assure you. ;)

Thanks - Mark :tu:

lieren said:
hello sir ,do you have the parking account ,can you sell it to me ?i need it ,thank you .

lieren Account Suspended

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm, I remember about 3 people asking me to buy before in NP Chat. Forgot who though.

•••
how does this work?
If the seller is using their social security number, they still have to pay tax on the sold account, right?

•••
Cache, sure the seller has a legal obligation to the tax man.

Finster,

not all realize the scope of click fraud and thanks for the tips.

Your experience is simalar to what almost brought down Bodis. Yours may have been much worse as those are big numbers. I hope you are staying the ship.

I will bet the scammers and some of the realtives are doing the same thing over and over again, only going to this parking company and to that one.

Some parking owner should develope a program to share these fraudsters info and operandi with the industry for a small fee to filter out the cheaters.

We all benefit like you say when everything is done legit. I guess that is why I don't personally think arbitrage is good for the parking brand in the long run.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back