IT.COM

Own Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi
Is it possible to make a “parking” “software/program” for me alone so I could have one admin section that I could manage all my parked domains at my own server and earn the 100% , I am new at this so maybe this is a dumb question I don’t know…

Where can I get easy templates to use on my parked domais??? (adsens)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never any dumb questions. I'm sure someone will know. I am sure someone could make one for you. The question is, price that they charge.

•••
A lot of people sell Adsense templates, just Google it, but they key is to maximize your revenues and also to ensure indexing, neither of which are easy. In terms of revenues, using your own Adsense will ensure a full cut, but you'll be getting a smaller % from Google b/c of lower volume..the comparative results could go either way..

•••
is something like anything.com easy to make ?

•••
I have made similar software for myself (I'm PHP programmer). The end results is %100 Seo optimized web pages (abot 600 pages with different keywords, descriptions and titles each). But i havn't plans to sell the software itself, but the service of creating that type of sites. For example here are 3 sites: www.myipods.net , www.edateme.org , www.harddrivedatarecovery.info

•••
There is some software of this kind you want.Google it ,and you will get the answer!

•••
Thx for all the nice feedback....

if anyone have a killer software who do this and is "giving" it a way or selling it cheap plz give us a head up for it....

•••
Go to 1plus.net, much simpler :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back