Dynadot

My own parking page

NameSilo
Watch
my domain is parked at a reputable place, has a few thousand visits a month and earning $XX.

what would happen if create my own parking site pages with similar adverts from google or whatever?

would the income increase?

:bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only way your income would increase is if your advertisers paid more or if your CTR increased.

•••
I think that it all depends, because it is how appealing the the links look to the user, so I'd say best bet is to experiment.

I'd love it if somone could write up a thread on there exeperiences with sedo, afternic, google ads, and other domain parking solutions and talk about the pros and cons so people can make a good choice.

•••
adsense TOS do not allow them to be used on parking pages. Do you have any demos on the traffic?

•••
I am also aware that adsense doesn't allow. But what about making our own parking service for self use.
Are there any advertizers out there who allow us to publish ads on our parked domain pages and pay per click or so?

I think this is what DV is also thinking of.
Any information in this direction would be greatly helpful.

•••
arent sedo just a parking page? dont see much on them, just advert links apart from a small spot of domain for sale> and it is very "plain" too compare to some. is it true they are using google ads?

•••
You can tell if someone is using google adsense by rightclicking on one of the links and hitting properties. If 'google' is somewhere in the url, then you know.

•••
You can use a search feed from various affiliates. Here is a great script that you can probably customize. I almost bought it but the affiliates do not pay anything near google or fabulous. I guess knowing your traffic and optimizing it is probably the best thing to do.

http://www.portxml.com/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back