Dynadot

discuss Personal domain name parking software

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I’m looking for software to run my own parking company. I want to park only my own domains And have google parking links appear in them. Domainzaar used to have this but they don’t exist any longer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’m looking for software to run my own parking company. I want to park only my own domains And have google parking links appear in them. Domainzaar used to have this but they don’t exist any longer.

hmm u wanna run your own stuff but using 3rd party like domainzaar? where the catch men?

•••
What you can realistic do it's to run your domains on your hosting with affiliate links.
Difficult to get approved by Google unless you are a big player or you have quality contents

•••
hmm u wanna run your own stuff but using 3rd party like domainzaar? where the catch men?
No catch, I just want a sopluton where I get 100% of the parking revenue.

•••
What you can realistic do it's to run your domains on your hosting with affiliate links.
Difficult to get approved by Google unless you are a big player or you have quality contents
What do companies like parkingcrew.com use?

•••
No catch, I just want a sopluton where I get 100% of the parking revenue.

well ok but I assume domainzaar wasn't working for u for free no? just curious why u mentioning 3rd parties while wanting 100percent... it's kinda oxymoron no?

•••
well ok but I assume domainzaar wasn't working for u for free no? just curious why u mentioning 3rd parties while wanting 100percent... it's kinda oxymoron no?
Domainzaar.com is up for sale. So I assume it’s no longer available.

•••
Domainzaar.com is up for sale. So I assume it’s no longer available.

I know u said it's done... but u stall said u want service like it.. so I'm pointing out I'm pretty sure they werent charity and no 100percent for u heheh

•••

Domainzaar is an old days thing, when anyone was allowed to run ads on a parking domain. This is over quite a long time ago.

Parking companies (Bodis, Parkingcrew, Sedo, Smartname, Skenzo) are approved by Google and use Google parking feed. There are additional minor feeds like Yahoo, Zeroclick, etc but these are mostly utilized for Google banned or low quality domains. The thing is that only a minor revenue share goes to the parking company (cc. 20%). The big part is taken by Google itself.

Let's assume that you are such a big player that Google will approve you (highly unlikely). I am not sure if it is even possible to get approved these days, independently how big you are. Still, you are surely smaller than the parking companies listed above. It has a consequence that you will get a worse contract from Google than they do. So even if you keep 100% from your own, private parking company, this 100% will be less than 80% from a parking company. Not mentioned the cost running this private parking company, since you have to deal with all aspect on your own (https, speed, bot blocking, frequent design change, etc)

So the short answer is that it is not possible.

•••
I just want a sopluton where I get 100% of the parking revenue.

You could sell the ad space yourself to other businesses. I don't think that is where you were going with your question, but it is an option.

You might consider using WordPress Multisite to start: design one template and implement across multiple domains. Start writing and providing value to a site visitor.

From recent conversations with both WPEngine and Rocket.net, I've learned of a financial limitation with this scenario. Somewhere between 30 and 40 domains is the limit per multisite setup.

Another option, still likely not your Big Ask but I'll throw it out there... Eleventy is a static site generator. You will need more technical skills that WordPress to go this route; however, you might bypass the financial limitation imposed by WordPress hosting services on multiple domains. Create a website template and start writing. Upload to sub-directories on one domain. Forward to each sub-folder from the DNS of each domain using a temprorary redirect. Increase traffic; sell advertising.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back