Dynadot

debate Outbound selling during pandemic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

F33333

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Firstly I hope everyone is safe and well! We all know this pandemic is having its effect on the world, peoples lives, economies etc. I for one, have stopped outbound selling any names I have just now (with the exception of ongoing negotiations) as I feel like most companies have a huge amount else on their plates just now and the less to deal with the better. Also given the economic situation, I’d imagine there is no extra money to shell out on domain names.

There will always be exceptions, but in general I feel as if either the selling efforts will go wasted and any offers that may be received will most likely be a good chunk smaller than out with a situation such as this.

I have heard people saying that this current climate actually benefits domain names in that most people are already/will be working remotely from home. Emphasising growth in another niche and leading people to see that having online presence is key.

Where do you guys stand, are you attempting to sell as usual.. or are you sitting tight and waiting for better pastures?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back