IT.COM

question FNLN outbound template

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jesscialearn

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
I am trying to sell a FNLN and have outbound to multiple people, but am getting only one response that they aren't interested in it.
Can you provide with an outbound template.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good evening.

I'd suggest to post here the content of your email or letter and how much you are asking for the name. We may then be able to give you better advice.

If it's my name LOL then you should just give it to me.

Anyway, good luck with your endeavors.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Hi @Reddstagg good evening, the email format which I am using is as follow
Hi "prospect name",
I am selling the Domain Name "abcd.co" at a reasonable price.

Would you be interested in acquiring it or should I reach out to others?

Regards.
I usually send them the price in my follow up email that my asking price is $100 only.

Is this format correct or it need few changes?

•••
Format should be the least of your concerns. First - your name is bad, second - you just spamming random people, instead of choosing a target group.

I don't do any outbound now, but the only way to succeed here is to sell geo domains to relevant people. It's when you are selling for example, BikesArizona to all shops in Arizona that sell... guess what? Bikes!
Even then it will be very hard, but the way you do it - impossible.

Also, here on NamePros are quite a few domainers that do lots of outbound, just put this word into ''search'' box and you'll see all relevant threads. Check their tips.

Good Luck!

•••
Hi @Reddstagg good evening, the email format which I am using is as follow
Hi "prospect name",
I am selling the Domain Name "abcd.co" at a reasonable price.

Would you be interested in acquiring it or should I reach out to others?

Regards.
I usually send them the price in my follow up email that my asking price is $100 only.

Is this format correct or it need few changes?
That's not the worst that I have seen but out-bounding to potential end users of a name/surname is much different than out-bounding to a bike shop.

Also, if your name truly is a .co rather than a .com then you have made your objective even harder as in most cases they may already have the .com so would not necessarily want to have the .co also. If you have picked this name with just the view of selling it to someone who shares that name then this may be frowned upon by certain members of the community so be careful out there.

Also, I'd suggest that you may wish to include your price on your first mail as there is some chance that it may get read but if it is a follow up mail you may already have been added to their spam folder. It is like trying to buy a car or a tv without knowing the price...it can be frustrating.

Maybe, if this is just a one off put it down to experience and move on and just let the name drop. There are better ways to make money in this business.

Good luck on your journey.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back