IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just noticed something, last week, a google search (in Frence) of "site:.one" returned ~ 800 000 results, I just searched again "site:.one" and google returns ~11 000 000 results !!!!
I don't know if it just a bug, or there are some big .one websites that are being developped and indexed !
Anyway I saw too many chinese developed websites in the search results :)

Can you search "site:.one" if you are in the US and tell me how many results it returns please?

•••
11,600,000 results here. It would be the same no matter what the location is, I think. Anyways, great 'trick' through which we can check how ngtld's are being used by end-users. .One has 3x more results than the older .Top!

•••
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.one
comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcom.one
netnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnetnet.one
Those domains are '63 domains'

.one is one of the good new gTLDs in my eyes - this gTLD has 3L, sounds great, powerfull and expensive while it looks 'clean'.
The term 'one' reminds me to something like 'organized' / 'regulated' if I read it, it also sounds harmonic and peacefull.

Last edited:
•••
agreed .one will just keep growing but i always said that, a lot of the new extensions are doomed from the start. Notice one and xyz were already .coms Regards .one I was lucky enough to get some premiums in may for non premium prices.
I have 17 in total all are very good the 3 letters are actual words except the hack aph IMO value of them will keep growing.

•••
Keen to hear what you guys think of the below for domain hacks:
  • CashZ.one
  • MachineZ.one
DI

•••
•••
Mhhh in that case I would prefer .zone extension

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought initially but then you got the weighing of which gtld is worth it...?

DI

•••
for all we know .zone may fail ??

•••
Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought initially but then you got the weighing of which gtld is worth it...?

DI
Sure. Just doesn't read that well.

Same for my handph one ;)

•••
Sure. Just doesn't read that well.

Same for my handph one ;)

I think .one will never pass the radio test. For hacks it is amazing though and you just need to look at recent trends of big companies that domain hacks are the rage...

•••
I think .one will never pass the radio test. For hacks it is amazing though and you just need to look at recent trends of big companies that domain hacks are the rage...
Because of "won"? My guess is that consumers will get used to .one very quickly and then no need for radio test anymore.

Everybody knows it from #one. Like saying "Hey there, your are google.com but I am google.one" First row domaining B-)

•••
Just sales that are published show a definate increase in price I am glad it was the only new extension i invested in and that I got in early. all the good ones are gone or going to cost a fortune. .one is here to stay i am sure of it.

•••
Just sales that are published show a definate increase in price I am glad it was the only new extension i invested in and that I got in early. all the good ones are gone or going to cost a fortune. .one is here to stay i am sure of it.
Want to share some names?

•••
rrr.one 2,735 USD 2015-08-04 Sedo
profit.one 2,500 USD 2015-08-10 Sedo
uuu.one 2,350 USD 2016-01-06 Private
podium.one 600 USD 2015-07-21 Private
ranked.one 500 USD 2015-09-22 MASSIVE1.com
mlb.one 200 USD 2015-06-16 Flippa

and those are only reported sales on name bio and they by no means have a complete list.
also looking at the dates there were a max of 10k .ones registered then now its near 50k

•••
•••
lol some I am keeping secret ;) i already posted some names on here.

•••
carrier.one
utilities.one
handle.one

fairtrade.one
deepspace.one

gent.one
fortunate.one
beautyful.one
spiritual.one
stripper.one

hike.one
hiking.one

NS1.ONE
NS2.ONE

rookworst.one

:D

Brandon

•••
co-uk.one
favourite.one
sexnumber.one
pizzanumber.one
usnumber.one
chinanumber.one
beernumber.one

•••
co-uk.one
favourite.one
sexnumber.one
pizzanumber.one
usnumber.one
chinanumber.one
beernumber.one

I think only one words and numerics must be invest in in ngtld's. favourite.one is nice. But unfortunately most people use the other spelling.

•••
These are mine:

- Mart one
- Pod .one
- Medic .one
- Hair .one
- Texasholdem .one
- Broker .one
- Economy .one

I've only sold one so far:

- Fan .one

•••
These are mine:

- Mart one
- Pod .one
- Medic .one
- Hair .one
- Texasholdem .one
- Broker .one
- Economy .one

I've only sold one so far:

- Fan .one

Nice .one on the sale! :) Good amount?

I only own 1.

Ranked.one bought on the aftermarket here on NP.

•••
•••
Not really, low-mid $XXX.

Looks like it was sold to a Chinese buyer so it must have some meaning to them. I can't figure it out though.

I think thats a good sale congrats!

•••
Looks like it was sold to a Chinese buyer so it must have some meaning to them. I can't figure it out though.

I think thats a good sale congrats!
Maybe from mǐfàn, cooked rice. Obviously very popular in CN.

Or the western meaning.

•••
Maybe from mǐfàn, cooked rice. Obviously very popular in CN.

Or the western meaning.

Could be. Google translate comes up with "all"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back