IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, I went ahead and put my whole list in the offer marketplace here (sig). .one domain interest test take 2.

It is promising that Sedo is reporting increased sales recently, and that the registrars are now increasing the premium domain reg fee to 6K plus.

•••
Just received two offers from Chinese (via Flippa) for:
uuu.one ($175)
nrj.one ($130)

Rejected both of them, look for decent offer and long-term ".one" investment

•••
Just received two offers from Chinese (via Flippa) for:
uuu.one ($175)
nrj.one ($130)

Rejected both of them, look for decent offer and long-term ".one" investment

good news. were you able to tell from their username thety were chinese yes?

•••
•••
@alcy they first offer $10- $15- $20 and I reject the offer each time, then I didn't log to my Flippa account for 3 days, so they contacted me by email (my whois infos are public), and their email are: [email protected], I think only chinese or asian people use this kind of emails (numbers (at) qq (dot) com),
And they use basic english like "give you $175 final" !

I don't speak good English too (I'm French), but I say "Hello" first :) they don't :)

•••
My latest .one acquisitions:
18881.one
28882.one
38883.one
58885.one

•••
•••
was offered $500 for cod

thats really great!

thios domain was on my list to reg back in may or so. so was mtb.one.. atm.one.. and few more 3L.one

I should have given a bit more thought to shorties and abberviatins.. oh well... can't win them all.
heh

•••
I only got a few too alcy

kkz
jzz
yay
gop
zph

•••
decided to reg .one tonite... no fancy commerical use, but could make great blog or other purpose site to right enduser one day

VAMPIRE,ONE

•••
Qis.one

Qis: The circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health.

•••
decided to reg .one tonite... no fancy commerical use, but could make great blog or other purpose site to right enduser one day

VAMPIRE,ONE

I got zombie .
one thinking the same thing.

Got a few LLL with meaning, also wish I had gotten more.

Ant
Sir
Pig
Ssd
Tix
Edm

•••
Okay, I went ahead and put my whole list in the offer marketplace here (sig). .one domain interest test take 2.

It is promising that Sedo is reporting increased sales recently, and that the registrars are now increasing the premium domain reg fee to 6K plus.

Why are you selling!?

DI

•••
Are you guys aware that it appears all LLL.one chips are registered? And whois checks shows them pretty much reg to Chinese buyers.

•••
•••
Not many recorded sales on Namebio but I have heard that .one is gaining traction.

•••
A topic in another thread had me curious, so i went a scanned about 4 thousand and all were reg with whois showing Asian buyers. Not sure it means anything for single word domains - but the LLL chips might grab a fair price.

•••
•••
I normally shy away from reporting sales, but then so much talk is here.

I sold 8888.one last week for 1.5k I bought that from @Nick V here few months back.

•••

I sold 8888.one last week for 1.5k I bought that from @Nick V here few months back.
That was on 4.cn correct?

•••
•••
Congrats @domainerfella ! where did you sell it?

I only own 1 3L, pvt.one.

•••
zph.one
jzz.one
kkz.one
gop.one
yay.one
qis.one
18881.one
28882.one
38883.one
58885.one

•••
.one is silently catching up.

Registrations going up steadily, no massive movements but also no 1$ regs out there.
Just regged some more .ones from my list:

ZEO
GEY

•••

Great name and sale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back