IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@Haris100 you are right, but too late, there is already 1 bid, so I can't cancel the auction :(
I had to ask first :-S
anyway, I hope that NP users bid on my domain so XXL won't be sold @ $XX :-S

•••
•••
Just received an offer ($100) via Godaddy for "cio.one" , countred => $750,
I will let you know if he accpets or rejects :)

•••

Congrats man.

Whenever someone offers at GD, his offer is binding for a week. If in 5 days the person doesn't accept your counter offer or gives his own counter offer, then push that domain to auction, then the $100 will be locked, you can then market the domain through twitter and email which may help get more bids.

•••
Thank you @Haris100 :)
Anyway I will not sell this domain for less than $500, I will renew all my .one domains for 3 years at least, I believe in this gTLD :)

•••
18881.one
28882.one
38883.one
58885.one

•••
Some good news for .one investors:

• There's more than 50k registrations now
  • Finally Safari on Iphone resolves .one domains. Tried on Iphone 6. (I wrote to Apple some time ago, not sure that helped ;) )
  • More traffic on Sedo for my 3L .ones than ever before

•••
Any update?

•••
•••
I'm not liking .one, sorry to rain on the parade. What are the top 10 domains/keywords that work with this extension?

Number.one
twenty.one
lucky.one
find.one
suck.one
web.one
bank.one
try.one
rent.one
airforce.one
(all taken or $30,000+)

Just doesn't seem like there is much that works with .one!

Pass.

•••
I'm not liking .one, sorry to rain on the parade. What are the top 10 domains/keywords that work with this extension?

Number.one
twenty.one
lucky.one
find.one
suck.one
web.one
bank.one
try.one
rent.one
airforce.one
(all taken or $30,000+)

Pass.

Featured.one ;)

•••

Number.one
twenty.one
lucky.one
find.one
suck.one
web.one
bank.one
try.one
rent.one
airforce.one
(all taken or $30,000+)

Pass.

it's okay. no need to be sorry. opinions are free to all.

but you do pass fast.

what did it take you to find these 10? 20 seconds?

give a bit more than 20 seconds of youre time to an extension. it could pay off long term.

•••
it's okay. no need to be sorry. opinions are free to all.

but you do pass fast.

what did it take you to find these 10? 20 seconds?

give a bit more than 20 seconds of youre time to an extension. it could pay off long term.

True. I'm just thinking they will come out with .1 (dot 1) and you all will be going after the same domains you just reg'd.

I didn't spend much time on looking, you're right, but I just don't see tons of keywords working for it.

loved.one but it was gone.

Good luck to you guys.

•••
True. I'm just thinking they will come out with .1 (dot 1) and you all will be going after the same domains you just reg'd.

I didn't spend much time on looking, you're right, but I just don't see tons of keywords working for it.

Good luck to you guys.

they can't come out with .1
cause the rule is min 3 characters for extensions. unless its country extension.
and no country around called 1.

anyway.. takes domainers countless hours to reg and find good domains.. so I'm really not suprised you didn't find anything you liked or gave up on extension if you only spend 5 mins total on it ;)

as far as I am concerned, it just ain't how how stuff works.

cheers though.

•••
I could probably find some stuff for reg fee that will work for .one if I tried. Maybe I'll look around or something will pop into my head.

they can't come out with .1
cause the rule is min 3 characters for extensions. unless its country extension.
and no country around called 1.

I wouldn't put it past ICANN to allow something less that 3 characters to come to market. If there is enough money involved, I can see it happening. Just don't get too carried away.

tryingtofind.one is avail ;) being funny.

•••
I could probably find some stuff for reg fee that will work for .one if I tried. Maybe I'll look around or something will pop into my head.

I wouldn't put it past ICANN to allow something less that 3 characters to come to market. If there is enough money involved, I can see it happening. Just don't get too carried away.

I am sure many tried. it's just a rule that cannot be broken.
this one is not about money.

cheers

•••

Maybe try some hacks with .one. For example, autoz.one, iph.one, etc.

•••
Maybe try some hacks with .one. For example, autoz.one, iph.one, etc.

Thanks for the advice. You are a bad influence though!

I did try some domain hacks and could only find .one ;) It's a stretch though.

Cellularph.one

•••
It's not hard. Dot-one works with so much, I almost had to go Rehab Facility One to stop regging..

Here are my dot-one's if you'd like ideas: fly.gd/dot-one.html

•••
Well we all need help don't we. When you find a couple domains avail it's hard to stop. It's like domain crack.

•••
It's not hard. Dot-one works with so much, I almost had to go Rehab Facility One to stop regging..

Here are my dot-one's if you'd like ideas: fly.gd/dot-one.html
Nice list. My favs: Found, Landmark, Celebrate

•••
•••

Good luck to you guys.

Well you waited over 6 months since .One launched and now saying you can't find anything great! Well duh ;) The best ones were gone within the first few weeks. And most of the good ones are of course gone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back