Dynadot

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sold yesterday

s i n g u l a r . o n e

$890 buy now via Sedo.

•••
•••
my fellow oner's,

l i g h t h o u s e . o n e

sold $3350
incoming, asking price matched, buyer was very enthusiastic.

alcy away for awhile, hope to see him back soon..

•••
•••
SOLD Eva.one for $2999 (Afternic)
Domain transferred to Afternic, waiting for payment (-20% commission :()

•••
Sold Ink.one on GD to Chinese buyer about a week ago and now it's developed!

https://ink.one

•••
In total i have 4 .one sales.

Recovery.one
Vibe.one
Bureau.one
Stealth.one

•••
I normally shy away from reporting sales, but then so much talk is here.

I sold 8888.one last week for 1.5k I bought that from @Nick V here few months back.

•••
•••
Definitely lots of crypto in .one. Check out ink.one I sold that and it's developed as a crypto name.

I sold Chain.one, though I probably should have kept it for a startup and raised billions.

rTHrP9o.png

•••
sold my fave .one a day ago

meta....one

4550...godaddy...initial buyer offer of 4500...then i pushed it to auction

then someone else bid 50 more to win it..

i dont know if it will ever be for sale again by new owner... it looks to me like a longterm company development project...but i have absolutely no doubt it will increase in value in future... as meta is a top futuristic concept....

this was the first .one i thought of regging shortly aftr .one opened to public in 2015... i still have a few .one left.. try to keep my best ones each year... the very good .one names are never dropped by people..but sometimes we can get decent dropped .one names too..if we keep eye out

happy one sales to all

Last edited:
•••
Best ".One" public sale so far, according to Namebio:
wallet.one49,000 USD2022-07-23Sedo
Congrats to the seller! (I don't know him :) )

Last edited:
•••
Totally dumb, killing the golden goose, this is a problem w/ all the newgtlds, short term greed over long term success.

It's a good tld, keep reg/renewal at $8 and you could possibly have a couple of million regs.

By doubling the reg/renewal from $8 to $15 they're probably going to have around 50k drops.

Make more money than they are now, but no long term vision.

I'm going to renew a few for 3-5 years but drop over 70%, too bad would have liked to keep them.

•••
well.. I have to say things looking good for .one... if you managed to pick up some nice keywords early on!

just sold probably my best .one .. or at least my favorite one..

meta...one

3150$ ...... godad makeoffer.. so it'll be -20% fee.

good luck to all .one holders!

•••
In February some German company purchased from me their name (a branded Surname) in .life for 950 EUR (Sedo BIN).
And last week - the same .one for 1,001 EUR (Sedo BIN also).

•••
Someone just dropped huge.one today, after they hold it for 3 years, so I just registered it :)
(standard renewal)

•••
After 3 years..patiently waiting, monitoring and hoping.. was lucky to finally hand-reg:

N o v e m b e r . o n e

- reg'd on November 1
- non-premium (many other month-names .one's carry premium renewals)

Was lucky because this name was available for over 2 months. Very pleased with being able to match an EMD to an exact match reg day. I know I know..bit of a novelty nutcase..

•••
not sure what happened with the broker taking over negotiation of arcade..one
but instead of hearing from him, buyer kept making offers.. which I countered.
and we eventually settled on 3k... he did mention its his final offer.. and I prefered not to test that statement.

2.4k net after fees is not as much as I expected for one of my fave .one names remaining in my folio now.

but... its still roi and profit.. and I can reinvest it elsewhere! it'd probably fetch more in future..imo.. but it could have been a few years wait!

happy .one domaining everyone.

Last edited:
•••
Just saw hedgefund.one routes to JP Morgan Chase so big companies are aware of the value in .one :)

•••
Bureau.one 2995 Euros
Vibe.one 3000 usd
Recovery.one 2000 usd
Stealth.one 9888 usd

Hold around 50 .one domains.

•••
number.one would be an ultra premium.

•••
•••
got 250$ offr on dictionary..........one

I'll try to bring it up some more.. as its a great keyword ... standard renewal fee.. as I picked it up early.. it'd probably reg/renew at increased price if it dropped today.. imo.

will post if a sale. cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back