IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do. I own news.one and paid a premium for it, I felt it was worth it at the time. I almost bought bet.one instead as a premium domain but as I was thinking it over someone else bought it, so instead I got news.one. I really regret not buying bet.one.

But now I am worried about news.one come renewal as premium renewals are not cheap.

Last edited:
•••
Some Russian LLC recently (this month) bought 888.one. This was listed as a premium domain by the registry. According to my calculations/estimates they paid around 590000 Russian Ruble or 8k+ USD.

Maybe it's not all China speculating ;)
"China" holds almost 50% of .one. Must be the many NNN's.
Russia less than 1%.

For keyword domains would be nice to see an increasing "western" share.

•••
Looking for more .ONE's to add to my collection:

MrDr.one
Payz.one

I think .one is an excellent domain ext for end users. Short, sharp and meaningful. On the lookout for <$50 on good .one's ideally 3 characters tops. Anyone know the situation of the .one CHIPS?

Won't be long before .one is the next new ext with a buyout inducing hype!

DI

•••
I have these LLL:

YAY.one
JZZ.one
KKZ.one
ZPH.one
GOP.one

•••
Looking for more .ONE's to add to my collection:

MrDr.one
Payz.one

I think .one is an excellent domain ext for end users. Short, sharp and meaningful. On the lookout for <$50 on good .one's ideally 3 characters tops. Anyone know the situation of the .one CHIPS?

Won't be long before .one is the next new ext with a buyout inducing hype!

DI

Nice I got Endz.one. I ran a script and checked all LLL.one chips are gone. At least all the ones that weren't premium; xxx.one is still available as of this posting.

•••
It's ironic all this recent activity and discussion about .one, that I was actually considering putting my small portfolio of them up on here for offers in the marketplace - problem is back in May when I went into them I didn't reg any numerics or 3L chips - just solid single words :rolleyes:

I love the extension and still have hope long-term, but the flipper in me has a hard time staring at domains waiting for offers....:laugh:

•••
It's ironic all this recent activity and discussion about .one, that I was actually considering putting my small portfolio of them up on here for offers in the marketplace - problem is back in May when I went into them I didn't reg any numerics or 3L chips - just solid single words :rolleyes:

I love the extension and still have hope long-term, but the flipper in me has a hard time staring at domains waiting for offers....:laugh:

I wish I had gotten more LLL and NNN .one domains back in May as well. Don't worry I am still buying single word .one domains.

Just picked up evaluate . one today

•••
I wish I had gotten more LLL and NNN .one domains back in May as well. Don't worry I am still buying single word .one domains.

Just picked up evaluate . one today

Whats funny is I recall looking at all kinds of 3N number variations then and they were available by the dozens l:laugh:

If I do a make offer page on my list I will give you guys the heads up and sig itB-)

•••
.one has the potential of being accepted by end-users.
A moderate increase in registrations, a powerful meaning and no bargain reg fees anywhere.
All this can lead to long-term success. And that's what finally makes a great extension.

Guess not the right time for quick flips yet. I regard .one as a solid long-term investment.

•••
I think many people have an appreciation for .one

it has that good authoritative/serious yet friendly look and sound to it.

unlike most other extensions imo.

to be honest, after com and net, I think .one is my 3rd favorite extension.

•••
.one has the potential of being accepted by end-users.
A moderate increase in registrations, a powerful meaning and no bargain reg fees anywhere.
All this can lead to long-term success. And that's what finally makes a great extension.

Guess not the right time for quick flips yet. I regard .one as a solid long-term investment.

I agree. Long term investment is ideal for this extension - and good single words should pay dividends. I just can't get the flipper trait out of me, hahaha

•••
hmmm I was checking some of the .one names today and notice a lot of them are not for reg and listed as premium.. who decides which keyword is premium? seems a bit of a subjective thing to me.

seems like people have regged at $10 a lot of great keywords when .one opened to public.. keywods that maybe should have been premium..

so I'm beginning to wonder if its possible they are deciding alogn the way as registrations progress, which keywords to make premium, or is it all decided ahead of time before .one hit market?

•••
hmmm I was checking some of the .one names today and notice a lot of them are not for reg and listed as premium.. who decides which keyword is premium? seems a bit of a subjective thing to me.

seems like people have regged at $10 a lot of great keywords when .one opened to public.. keywods that maybe should have been premium..

so I'm beginning to wonder if its possible they are deciding alogn the way as registrations progress, which keywords to make premium, or is it all decided ahead of time before .one hit market?

There were some premiums during open that priced from $600 or $6000 - and then oddly some words that should have been that only carried reg at 10.99. Even weirder is that kind of still goes on now I think. As an example I just hand reg Scotland - one last week at $8 after a discount code.

Probably the surge of numerics has them making some changes with the premium pricing.

•••
oh.. I see... this seems really odd to me.

is it possible what is listed premium on say godaddy may not be at dynadot or it does not work like that?

I don't have extradordianry keywords, but I'm seeing now some stuff listed as premium that is imo not as good as subject.one or terminal.one and couple more.. that I picked up at reg fee when .one became pubic.

well.. regardless, I sure hope thety don't decide to hit us with premium renewal fees if they change keywords status algn way.. but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.. that'd be jsut wrong lol

•••
oh.. I see... this seems really odd to me.

is it possible what is listed premium on say godaddy may not be at dynadot or it does not work like that?

I don't have extradordianry keywords, but I'm seeing now some stuff listed as premium that is imo not as good as subject.one or terminal.one and couple more.. that I picked up at reg fee when .one became pubic.

well.. regardless, I sure hope thety don't decide to hit us with premium renewal fees if they change keywords status algn way.. but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.. that'd be jsut wrong lol

I have seen a disconnect in premium pricing with Godaddy and other registers before, so it could be how one registrar is assigning it versus another

•••
An example would be 1000.one - it is $6k at dynadot but $6500 at GD

•••

@Raindrops Very nice work on Scotland . one!!! I have Scotch . one to go with it!

I noticed this as well. A lot of the domains I bought I felt should have been premium. Seems like they were late to the premium game. I bought a lot of state .one domains like Michigan .one Arizona .one Nevada .one and now if you try to get Georgia .one it's reserved by the registry and not even available at a premium but Florida.one is available at a premium. So who knows what kind of game they are playing.

If it's premium it's premium everywhere as far as i know. Premium price may be different at different registrars.

•••
oh I see

well, I hope we don't get hit with premium renewal fees for keywords that they were, as you put it, late to mark as premium and we picked up at regfee lol

that would be.. well.. not cool.

•••
oh I see

well, I hope we don't get hit with premium renewal fees for keywords that they were, as you put it, late to mark as premium and we picked up at regfee lol

that would be.. well.. not cool.

If they do decide to increase renewal fees on domains we have. I believe they have to let us know and we have a certain window in which to renew for up to 8 years or so at the current rate we are paying.

•••
Quote from nic.one:

Premium Domains
Do you operate with Premium Domains?
Yes, we have reserved some domains (less than 3000) that will be available at a premium price from the Sunrise Phase onwards.
How can we tell if a Domain is Premium?
You can check if domains are Premium over the EPP check domain command or by requesting an offline lists from us.
How many Price Tiers are you operating with?
To keep it simple, we have chosen only 3 Price Tiers. Pricing is available over EPP and offline list.
How are Premium Domains renewed?
Premium Domains are renewed at Premium price.

So Premium Status should not change along the way. Couldn't find that in their policy though.
Interesting: An Offline Premium List exists. Anybody?

•••
All of my renewals show at 10.99 under my domains in my account. If you set it at auto renewal it probably holds at that price....I think :)

•••
All of my renewals show at 10.99 under my domains in my account. If you set it at auto renewal it probably holds at that price....I think :)

I've been transferring to Name.com I have more than 25 with them they let me renew for 9.35 for being in their investor program.

•••
looks like dynadot was having tech issues earlier. looks fixed.

Last edited:
•••
I've been transferring to Name.com I have more than 25 with them they let me renew for 9.35 for being in their investor program.

not sure if you knew this, but at godaddy.. with domain club of course.. .one trasnfers are 8$+ican

•••
CloudStorage,one

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back