IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOVE (not mine)

changed hands for EUR 250 these minutes on Sedo. Great name at a bargain price.
Future sales price will be interesting to watch.

•••
I got a few offers in last few days on things like arcade.one.. and torrent.one
arond $100 each
declined.
maybe someone off this thread. who knows.
cheers

•••
I have seen an uptick in page views over at Sedo as well - I wrote if off to this thread possibly causing it. I also noticed a shortage of 3L .ones available to register now, so I tossed up a sample auction on three 3L domains here at NP to gauge interest last night.

•••
so I tossed up a sample auction on three 3L domains here at NP to gauge interest last night.
Just seen. Still early for .one and NP.
Good luck anyway!

•••
Just seen. Still early for .one and NP.
Good luck anyway!

Thanks. I had no expectations, but curious to see if interest would manifest - the reason I used a small sample of diverse 3L.

•••
One of the number one nGTLDs.

•••
just acciedentally joined moniker a day ago

discovered they got .one for 9.99

cheaper thna dynadot it seems.. 11 or 12 there.

maybe i'll transfer to moniker come renew time
hope transfer fee same as regfee for .one

where are your .ones people?

•••
LOVE (not mine)

changed hands for EUR 250 these minutes on Sedo. Great name at a bargain price.
Future sales price will be interesting to watch.

Just a word to LOVE.one.
I was also interested in buying this domain in that auction. To be sure that this is not a premium domain with high annual fees (like many other .ones) i asked the seller several times.
But i didn't get any answer. So in the end i didn't make any bid.

So in my opinion the auction of love.one is not a good example. The price would be much higher if there was any response from the seller and if it definitely was no premium domain.

•••
Just a word to LOVE.one.
I was also interested in buying this domain in that auction. To be sure that this is not a premium domain with high annual fees (like many other .ones) i asked the seller several times.
But i didn't get any answer. So in the end i didn't make any bid.

So in my opinion the auction of love.one is not a good example. The price would be much higher if there was any response from the seller and if it definitely was no premium domain.
Good point, I didn't pay attention to that. And welcome to NP!

I just checked with one.com on LOVE and got the following:
love.one cannot be ordered
The domain is either reserved with the domain registry or otherwise blocked for registration. Please contact us for further information.

That means it is Premium Renewal? As usually you get this one:
xxx.one is occupied
If you own this domain, we can transfer it for you so you can attach a One.com web space to it.

Premium Renewal was not mentioned in Sedo's auction page. And it seems this is not a must. There are some old threads regarding this issue on NP. Somebody with an update?

This is bad. Like with any other purchase, buyers should know what they are buying.

•••
credible.one
accurate.one
unreal.one
detect.one
featured.one
examine.one
profitable.one
repairs.one

•••
just acciedentally joined moniker a day ago

discovered they got .one for 9.99

cheaper thna dynadot it seems.. 11 or 12 there.

maybe i'll transfer to moniker come renew time
hope transfer fee same as regfee for .one

where are your .ones people?

GoDaddy. $9.99 is the price I think but with coupons it becomes $8.xx

•••
no way GD has .one? last I checked they did not. but then I stopped checking ;)

•••
no way GD has .one? last I checked they did not. but then I stopped checking ;)

They added it 2 weeks ago I think. But it is not in the bulk search. We can search one by one.

•••
wow thats great news.
the only question now is.. how much will I pay to transfer my .one from dyna to GD. hmm.

normally GD offers more generosity on transfers.. vs renews.. vs new regs.

I'll look into it.

thanks for telling me this!

•••
good $8 price at godad. thanks for tip

I'll be transfering/renewing my .ones there soon!

beats the $11 at dynadot!

I also picked up couple today at godad $8+ican to add to my collection. now at 25 dn.

v-r.one ...... I already own virtualReality.one
occult.one
demon.one
darius.one ......... my name heh.
enemy.one

that about does it for my .one regs. I am only into decent single dictionary words, and there is nothing left on my lists as far as I checked any more at this point. maybe pick something up on aftermarket next year.. if .one picks up a bit in popularity. then again, by then it might be too late for good aftrmarket deals lol

Last edited:
•••
What should be the end-user and re-seller prices for one word .one domains?

•••
i have no idea.

I just know I could have sold 7-10 of my 25 .one domains so far for 80-100$ a piece.
but I declined.
those were the offers I got.

I am pretty sure it can onyl get better with time.

so if you got any good one words to reg on your lists.. well.. better sooner than later. imo

•••
I went big on .one; I got close to 200 and feel it has real potential. Just wonder why it took GoDaddy 6 months after its release to support it.

Some key ones I got:

xyz
yyy - was offered $500 on sedo
luck
April
January
finish
championship
session
important
section
SanFrancisco
Ohio
Html5
Exactly
Preview
Pirate
Scene
Skateboard

•••
I went big on .one; I got close to 200 and feel it has real potential. Just wonder why it took GoDaddy 6 months after its release to support it.

Some key ones I got:

xyz
yyy - was offered $500 on sedo
luck
April
January
finish
championship
session
important
section
SanFrancisco
Ohio
Html5
Exactly
Preview
Pirate
Scene
Skateboard

nice!

is this from months ago or recent?

•••
@alcy This was from month's ago. A lot were right after it opened back in May and some were still available in early June.

I checked all LLL.one chips are gone! Wish I had known I'd have bought a lot more.

•••
@alcy This was from month's ago. A lot were right after it opened back in May and some were still available in early June.

I checked all LLL.one chips are gone! Wish I had known I'd have bought a lot more.

well... I dunno know about chips and .one.. maybe all offers we'd be getting for them now is from other domainers.. speculating like us on their future value and succcess.

oh well.. done is done. let's hope the single words pay one day!
cheers

•••
I had some Chinese buyers contact me directly that could not speak much English and were using a translator. I did sell babe . one to one of them for $140. Maybe I should have held on but I figured I had enough I could let it go.

•••
I had some Chinese buyers contact me directly that could not speak much English and were using a translator. I did sell babe . one to one of them for $140. Maybe I should have held on but I figured I had enough I could let it go.

oh I see.

well then.. that still leaves us with possibility its chinese domainers speculating on future value ;)

congrats. good keyword. babe.. but a nice sale nonetheless.

•••
Some Russian LLC recently (this month) bought 888.one. This was listed as a premium domain by the registry. According to my calculations/estimates they paid around 590000 Russian Ruble or 8k+ USD.

Maybe it's not all China speculating ;)

•••
Some Russian LLC recently (this month) bought 888.one. This was listed as a premium domain by the registry. According to my calculations/estimates they paid around 590000 Russian Ruble or 8k+ USD.

Maybe it's not all China speculating ;)

good sale!

I see news.one in your signature.. do you own news.one? nice.

it redirect to greatest.site

reminds me of what I regged recenrtly on a promo.. hottest.site lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back