IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hand reg mine back in May and really liked the extension. I had a working list that at the time I could have grabbed then - but checking them now those words are gone. I wish I would have grabbed them then -

Lame.one
Shantou.one
Lunar.one
Speak.one
Salute.one
Zap.one
Shot.one
Bud.one
Furry.one

Oddly enough, there is one off my old working list that is still available and I just purchased it right now for old times sake:

Scotland.one

Cool collection of novelty/funny names there! That's a few you have. Do you invest in other gtld's too?

DI

•••
Cool collection of novelty/funny names there! That's a few you have. Do you invest in other gtld's too?

DI
I don't own the ones in that post - those were just part of my working list of domains I was considering back in May when I was buying the extension, I did like them though! Was surprised to see Scotland still available.

My prior post are the domains I own in the extension.

No, only .one - I gambled

Haha, someone said earlier that Number.one would be ultra=premium.......hopefully that makes numero.one semi-premium!

•••
doubleU- A great point. How long do you think it will take for radio test/voice commands to have a controlling impact on domain names? Do you think it would be soon / significant enough to not invest in extensions with potential conflicts in these areas? Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

I only discovered this from member @Silentptnr

Radio test is and always has been important with domains, it should not be a big problem once the public becomes aware of the .one extension, after which they should automatically choose the correct spelling.

Voice command will become mainstream but don't throw your keyboards out yet as it's slow to advance.

I guess smart programmers will make sure 'one' is selected instead of 'won' when it follows directly after a 'dot' command.

•••
Nice there's sth. going on here. Some recents, all .one for sure.

Debit
Aluminium
Tractors
Domainregistration
Lofts
Stockphoto
Tet

•••
•••
•••
I know! It just seems like the acceptance in China is occurring quickly. This is really good news for those of us that got in early with premium .one domains.

•••
Fully agree. And with less than 45k .ones regged there is much more to come.

•••
•••
I think there is promise if you got in on numerics and POSSIBLY CHIPs - but I wouldn't wager that the numeric grab ups help with single word or short .one domains.

But I hope I am very wrong.

•••
I think there is promise if you got in on numerics and POSSIBLY CHIPs - but I wouldn't wager that the numeric grab ups help with single word or short .one domains.

But I hope I am very wrong.
On the short run you may be right. As numerics have little end user value, words should rise with time.
Anyway, the #hype is good IMO and brings attention to .one.

We've seen how fast the market reacts on trending extensions. Then there might be 45k regs a day :xf.grin:

•••
Nice there's sth. going on here. Some recents, all .one for sure.

Debit
Aluminium
Tractors
Domainregistration
Lofts
Stockphoto
Tet

Debit is very nice, great acquisition

•••
Yay.one! (i own it...hoping we all do well)

•••
•••
I don't think .one has been discussed much yet.

•••
•••
•••
•••
yes, but whatever you do.. do not do a 4l.one buyout ;)
no, .one is good but I have a few reservations. Although, it's amazing how many that were available a month ago are now gone.

•••
no, .one is good but I have a few reservations. Although, it's amazing how many that were available a month ago are now gone.

.one is .. well.. one of my favorite extensions.

I am not sure exactly when the buffet on it opened up to general public for registrations, however, I don't think I missed opening by much when I regged my 20 domains on dynadot.
after I did that I kept checking my list once a week or so after that.. things were disappearing from it real fast. by now I'm sure its all gone. from that list. still some goodies left maybe.
i picked up:

3-d.one
arcade.one
bookmark.one
copyright.one
dictionary.one
eternity.one
explorer.one
gambler.one
immortal.one
input.one
kinky.one
meta.one
metaverse.one
prototype.one
rep.one
satan.one
subject.one
terminal.one
torrent.one
virtualreality.one

I'll keep renewing them for 1-2 more years.. hope during that time one or two sales will pay it all off plus some candy money for the kid in me too. heh.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I like my domain drone.one because the one.one repeats in an interesting pattern. :) But drones.one is good too.

•••
Just got

FINALLY

For dating maybe?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back