Dynadot

discuss One Price Domains? Will it work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
OnePriceDomains.com according to Hosterstats has been registered continually for almost 20 years (from July, 2001 to now), and I believe it's for sale at Afternic.

Personally I've been naming businesses for over 50 years, and come November I will have been three years learning the nuances of what is referred to as the domain industry. I felt as though this was the most screwed up industry on planet earth, and I'm more confident of my assessment today than I was when I joined NP in November of 2017.

I recently bought a domain very similar to OnePriceDomains.com that we plan on using to sell domains that are hand registered for a fixed price of $299, or $25 a month for one year. I've become proficient enough, and have the tools at my disposal, to be able to register about 10 domains a day that would work for most start ups and even for most savvy business people.

Having majored in Business and Economics I'm a statistics guy of sorts as well as a marketing guy. This business of buying and hoarding names as Verisign calls it is ludicrous, ridiculous and incredulous. Our goal is to sell 5% of our domains annually, and have what is referred to as a "stretch goal" to sell 10%.

Finally, I want to thank the likes of NP members like Elkan, Brad, Joe and even Ategy for encouraging me the only way they know how. If it were not for their daily poking, prodding and cajoling I probably wouldn't still be here. Thanks guys(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back