Domain Empire

analysis One month old into domaining, How is my progress?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

One month old into domaining, How is my progress?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Good

vote
    5.9%
  • Bad

votes
    11.8%
  • Fair

votes
    76.5%
  • Worst

vote
    5.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Wali Dahot

Top Member
Impact
20190206_162105.jpg
Just a month old into domaining, how you see my progress? Out of seven domain portfolio, four are hand regs and three are old. I grace deleted one and gave away another for free(which I got for free too on np) but no sales yet.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
keep building your portfolio.... try to ride the most recent trending in order to gather profit for your building your portfolio

•••
I would hang on to moral ai because at some point, somebody has to teach AI morals, right?

Catalogue is the British spelling so would probably be better as a co.uk
Chic (feminine) and blitz (masculine) don't belong together.
Brattice is a word, I guess... but its a really old word that's not in use much anymore

•••
To follow up, I voted "fair" but I would be careful in your position. Otherwise you're going to end up with 1,000 very mediocre names that have very little chance of selling. Try to buy less names, but that are of a higher quality. I'd rather have 10 very high quality names than 1,000's of piece of junk

•••
Best of luck. Its my first week of properly getting into the industry. Just registered one more domain today for my folio. ClickObject/com

•••
namebio.com if you dont see solid past sales of your keywords , and in proper placement, and combined with other complimenting keywords then your putting yourself at a high disadvantage. also check past 5 year stats on 10L plus , vrs 9L and under. .. . data is king, if your not following a trend of proven sales, your just a sitting duck going quackers.

•••
I voted Good because you (a) had the sense to stop and ask for feedback, and (b) have only wasted $xx, instead of buying dozens or hundreds of names. You could have done far worse.

Sorry to say your names are not good, though. I don't expect any will sell at all, except for maybe getting your money back (+/-) on the 5-letter "brandable" and AI name.

I'd highly suggest you spend a lot more time learning here on NP before you get back to buying.

Good luck!

•••
namebio.com if you dont see solid past sales of your keywords , and in proper placement, and combined with other complimenting keywords then your putting yourself at a high disadvantage. also check past 5 year stats on 10L plus , vrs 9L and under. .. . data is king, if your not following a trend of proven sales, your just a sitting duck going quackers.
hi ; newbie question here; where can be found the past sales of keywords, 5 year stats of 10 L(etters?) vs 9 . I would appreciate that info very much. thx

•••
I am two months old now. Thought I might share my mistakes and one achievement of this month in this thread. At the end of first month, as I was reading namepros and learning, I got fascinated to domain buyer requests section. I already had regd an expired domain chicblitz.com for one of requests of women related entertainment earlier but I did repeated same mistake over and over. Next regs were fitnesslobby.com for fitness related request, senocy.com was regd as a combo of security, innovation and privacy as per one request, a couple of tech plus keyword domains and three 3L.ios and finally some gambling names but never got a reply for any of the domain. This is when I realised all I was doing was mindless gambling, most of the requests were not genuine and even if they were genuine, Why would someone post a request when their required criteria domain is available to handreg?
I grace deleted gambling hand regs, sold some names in np bargains including 3L.ios for a loss. I decided to not handreg anymore and started reading np and observing namebio.com and expireddomains.net, As I found a dictionary name got expired in .org and .net, I regd them both and .online and .info too and won a gd auction for 16 year old SafetyLoss.com for under 100$. I got an offer of 8k$ for SafetyLoss.com at UD but as I countered with 10k$ the deal didnt went through even after I dropped down my offer to 8k$.

Sorry to say your names are not good, though. I don't expect any will sell at all, except for maybe getting your money back (+/-) on the 5-letter "brandable" and AI name.
This made me believe MoralAi is the domain I should be promoting because as said above this will give my money back. I made a separate twitter account with MoralAi name, followed all the persons related with Ai. On linkedIn too I added people related with Ai. This resulted in lots of views on domain as per undeveloped status. I decided to try the buy now option on UD and made 399$ bin. The name was sold within half an hour after adding BIN. The sale happened on this sunday and after two days I sold all four extensions of dictionary word for 300$ as a bundle to a fellow namepro member. As of now I have got all my spent money back and an additional 138$ profit too. Now my current portfolio look like this;

20190314_201612.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back