IT.COM

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

NameSilo
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 3000th Noomler is to be expected today :)

The next sign up to be precise ;)

•••
Well I just signed up about 15 minutes ago. Maybe I won a prize?

Just found this thread a moment ago.

I have been building minisites on all of my domains. Thought I would try this for the next 10 sites.

I will let eveyone know what I think.

Smokin Joe

•••
Joe you were the 3001th :)

Someone was faster..

•••
After a little break now I can get back to work with my sites =). Definitely good to see that Noomle is growing steadily and having 3k users is always encouraging to see that people are finally hearing about the service and giving it a shot

•••
Lost in space

Have registered on to the Noomle forums but i don't receive the email with the verification code to register on the noomle parking and minisite forums. Have tried twice at 2 different pc;s but no go. Maybe it doesn't like Australian emails ending in dot au??? Your help much appreciated as i have purchased a domain name with a noomle site which i want to continue with.

•••
Congrats on the purchase ;)

You got PM.

Make sure you check your spam folder as well..

•••
Have registered on to the Noomle forums but i don't receive the email with the verification code to register on the noomle parking and minisite forums. Have tried twice at 2 different pc;s but no go. Maybe it doesn't like Australian emails ending in dot au??? Your help much appreciated as i have purchased a domain name with a noomle site which i want to continue with.

You also might want to try using another browser if your using Internet Explorer. I've found that a few people with issues with the system are because of that browser.

•••
Just created my first Noomle mini-site:

Commuter-Rail.com

I'm really impressed with how easy it was to set up. The hardest part was adding my own articles, but that didn't take very long either since I already had the rough drafts saved.

Getting ready to add the code for Ads now, but am in no rush. I'm just glad to see a site I had laying dormant up and running!

•••
Congrats :)

If you want some feedback about how to improve your first noomle site post a new thread in the noomle site review section at noomle.

Keep up the good work and make some money with your unused domains ;)

•••
Just created my first Noomle mini-site:

Commuter-Rail.com

I'm really impressed with how easy it was to set up. The hardest part was adding my own articles, but that didn't take very long either since I already had the rough drafts saved.

Getting ready to add the code for Ads now, but am in no rush. I'm just glad to see a site I had laying dormant up and running!

Nice looking minisite. I will be making additional Noomle sites and add more content on my existing ones. BTW, Anyone raking really well on Google with their Noomle Minisite? If so please share them so we can all get motivated.

•••
I'm just glad to see a site I had laying dormant up and running!

Lots of people out there are finding the same thing. There's no point anymore with letting your domains rot on a parking site hoping that its going to generate enough for you to renew it.

One thing which is great about Noomle is that its up to you to decorate your site with whatever custom graphics you want and add content you know isn't duplicated.

•••
I have 11 domains at namedrive and I'd like to try noomle. I will register right now.

•••
Glad to hear, I'm sure you will find the difference night and day once you move your domains over. I know I did and that was over 20 months ago and have never looked back.

•••
Happy New Year guys , we came long way and we still accepting new accounts in Noomle get in while you can ;)

•••
Just became a contributor in order to give a particular domain the best chance it can have :)

•••
Just became a contributor in order to give a particular domain the best chance it can have :)

Nice job. Definitely is worth it big time, especially if you wanna work SEO into your strategy!

•••
I have nearly 30 domains parked elsewhere. How strongly am I advised to bring them over to Noomle? Has any of you guys had any of your sites' Pageranks improved since moved to Noomle? Can you give the sites' names please if the answer is yes?

•••
I'm no expert, by any means and have a lot to learn. In fact, I rarely have time to work on my sites. But the ones I have at Noomle have done very well and I'm more than pleased with the results. Becoming a contributor is the best advice I can give anyone. There are more templates available in addition to other benefits already mentioned.

•••
I have been giving the same advice Oldfrog. If you really want to make the most out of your domains I would sugges, the contributor section can and has definitely helped out. The day I joined was the day I donated because after talking with Noomle I knew that the system was going to continue to improve by leaps and bounds.

•••
I have been giving the same advice Oldfrog. If you really want to make the most out of your domains I would sugges, the contributor section can and has definitely helped out. The day I joined was the day I donated because after talking with Noomle I knew that the system was going to continue to improve by leaps and bounds.

It seems to have paid off for you as your site is pageranked and most of your pages are ranked as well BUT are you earning much?

•••
hi,
You need to add at least one link to another site on your commuter-rail site besides that it looks pertty good.
ceylongroundcinnamon.com
is now on the first page of google for "ceylon ground cinnamon" gets some traffic and clicks.

•••
I signed up again as a contributor. I used to have quite a few sites at noomle but gave up too easily. I am giving noomle another chance,I saw some things today that convinced me,i am very skeptical about where i put my domains,as some of you are aware,lol
However I am trying to add an extra menu,a contact form,it is not working............
also trying to access the forum and it wont load up,it did an hour ago...
not being able add the contact form,as in adding the code and submitting it nothing happens,I add a sentence and it works,maybe my code is too long?
However I been stuck at this point for aN hour now,and i have gotten nowhere.
Like I said I am giving noomle a chance,spent the 5 bucks,waiting to be added as a contributor,the website i have had there for almost a year is www.SquareFootGardens.ca keep an I on it as i play with it.
Until i can set this website up to my liking,I wont add any more sites.

The reason I am adding a contact form is I can never see the captcha code to submit on a noomle contact form.This would save me alot of time,lots lots of time if i could use the noomle contact form.

Can everyone see my captcha code for my website?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I added the contact form supplied by noomle but still cannot see the verification code.....
is it a setting on my computer??

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I cant see anyone verification code. i went to some other websites thru noomle and cannot see that code at any of them.

Have actually added an extra menu but the system will not accept the code for the contact form......
Time to go for a coffee,give up for an hour :(

View my progression or regression at
www.SquareFootGardens.ca <----my noomle test site

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Well I sent a message off to noomle regarding becoming a contributor and recieved a reply within 30 minutes.
Thats good :)

Last edited:
•••
Looks like you had a lot of issues for some reason.

The more that you play around with the site the more you will get some experience as to how it works.

Good to hear that Noomle helped you out. He definitely does a good job and doesn't get enough recognition for it in my opinion.

•••
Just noticed this.
You currently have a code displayed using the default contact form, not sure if you resolved it from your screen though. If its still not there then maybe you have a stylesheet or something in your browser that obscures it?

The editor is probably stripping out some tags as a security measure if you are inserting a script or something for your form.

•••
I like noomle, it's easy and fast to make a minisite.
Are you having good results in noomle? :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back