Dynadot

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Miguelcp, I noticed that you have been an active member over at Noomle. I'm glad that your finding it easy as well. Good to see that you've found the same thing I have about the system =)

•••
Just wanted to update everyone on my own progress. I've been taking a little bit of time off but checking in with my sites and they are still earning which I'm happy about. Nothing like doing a little autopilot and knowing that you are still going to get a good return.

•••
I agree. My available time to work on my sites comes in spurts..so Noomle has been good for me in that I save time by not having to mess with the templates much.

•••
Seems like a lot of people are still coming to check out the system. I'm sure if you've spent as long as I have over at the system you've sort of got your own game plan for your sites. Just gotta find whatever works for you, everyones got their own strategy.

•••
Thank for information. I will try

•••
The thread may have slowed down a bit but that doesn't mean that signups haven't. Seems like there's still a lot of questions people have about the system which is a good thing because it goes to show that you can never learn enough.

•••
anyone have results to share with us?!

•••
anyone have results to share with us?!

I have 2 noomle sites that get daily clicks and have produced consistently for over a year. Nothing crazy but much more than they'd get as a standard parked page. They basically pay their renewal fees every month. I have other sites that are more sporadic. With decent content alone my noomle sites do well. Sites put up with little thought put into the articles drop off into search engine oblivion quickly as it should be.

My sites with daily clicks are CompostBin.org and BellinghamFlights.info

•••
Noomle.com domain has expired?? Did he forgot to renew it or are they closing down?

•••
Noomle.com domain has expired?? Did he forgot to renew it or are they closing down?

Have you emailed them to inquire about it? Although your email could bounce back, but give it a go.

•••
Hey guys anyone can get in touch with Rachid or any other admin at Noomle?
I have 11 Noomle sites and half of them are well developed and produce some nice pocket money.... it will be sad to see Noomle go....
any news would be appreciated

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

whois info shows that noomle.com expires at 19-Mar-14
so there must be some other issue

•••
keyword.com's still draw traffic if you have some sort of content on it. domain apocalypse has yet to come

•••
Everything is alright with Noomle, its not going anywhere or leaving domain town =).

Like m-i-k-e said above, my sites are very similar and one of the best things I've found with the system is that Google indexes them incredibly fast.

•••
New changes at Noomle.

Recently we been swarmed by spammers as a result of that we decided to do the following.

1- Close the registration system and make it by invites and approval from our Gate Keepers team. Unfortunately this will slow regular people who really wants to profit from our strong platform but once approved they will appreciate how clean our community is.

2- We will start closing all the account with 0 posts in the forum. If you are a member and you use our Noomle Parking platform with 0 posts in the forum I strongly recommend to post in the forum to avoid complications when you try to login to your parking account since parking and forum account are related.

We will be performing some upgrade in the system and new great features will be released very soon because of that we will

1- Reset the NMC$ points to 0 for all existing members.

2- Reset the contributor’s templates to non contributor templates for members who dropped from contributor level. As long as you are a contributor you do not have to worry about this task you will get to keep your websites with the contributor templates.

Link

•••
•••
Im developing my domains, until i found buyer, because the parking revenues did not even reach reneval cost. Noomle is such a service i was looking for, so im going to try them right now.:bingo: Thank you.

•••
I am having a great time working on my first Noomle site. I can see a bright future with this company.

NOOMLE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! :music:

•••
•••
I am still learning but I am rather proud of this one. Brand new!

Any helpful suggestions appreciated.

http://www.hongkongapartmentsforsale.com/

Looking good!

The only thing that looks funny on my screen is the domain name title/.com is too long and covered by your header image.

Maybe, try using "Honk Kong Apartments" instead of the full domain name. Just an idea.

Nice job! Like the video page too.

Jimmy

•••
Does anyone know how long can an article be in Noomle

I have noticed that if the article is bigger than a certain length it starts to interfere with the columns on the right hand side causing the google ads and the news section to be pushed all the way to the bottom of the page. Is there a preset limit for the size of the article and if so can it be changed to accommodate extra long articles.

Thanks, Ojohn

Last edited:
•••
I have noticed that if the article is bigger than a certain length it starts to interfere with the columns on the right hand side causing the google ads and the news section to be pushed all the way to the bottom of the page. Is there a preset limit for the size of the article and if so can it be changed to accommodate extra long articles.

Thanks, Ojohn

Not sure, but instead of asking on Namepros, why don't you go to the Noomle forum and ask there, since that is what it is for. The owner of the site answers questions frequently and that seems to be the obvious place to discuss issues.

•••
Do Noomle still accept membership?Why I ask this because the thread is dead since Aug.2012

•••
Funny timing, I just signed into Noomle a couple days ago (for the first time in a couple years) to see what's been going on over there. Looks like only sites of paid memberships are resolving now, which is understandable.

It looks like there is still an option for new members to register.

•••
Noomle is down since last 24 hours......!! Very sad

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back