NameSilo

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any status updates with Noomle?
for a short time, excellent product.

then quirky message from owner hinting at wish to sell. now site is down.

•••
I got an email it is closed for business but up for sale.

•••
Never been for sale lol. but may change fields we had a good run !!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back