IT.COM

Official Noomle.com Thread Free Parking System adSense/ypn/... Minisites 100% revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Noomle is offering 100% free websites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your websites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join, or visit our community forum to learn more about Noomle and the experience of other ppl who joined before you

Go to Noomle Domain name parking made easy and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like to the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

so far you can create noomle sites in :

English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish
Chinese
Russian
Arabic
Japanese
Hindi

languages.png

NEW: Mobile domain names are welcome in noomle , if you do have mobi dmain names and want to make mobi minisites / sites, noomle is the right place,

Example Of templates - Learn More about the features - Sites in Noomle Directory

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
l2ride55 said:
Let's take a peek and see whatcha' got. Do you have any sample sites?

L2

hi L2ride55

in the front page, there is a slider you can pick any one you like they are all parked and offered for sale by other members, they have different templates depend on what the member did choose :)

Tv

•••
I just regged on Noomle.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

You have verified the request successfully and now your request is in pending status , our team will
make a decision as soon as possible and you will be notified by email.

Noomle Parking system.
---------------------------------------

•••
l2ride55 said:
The slider is giving me all mailto: links....

L2

L2 , i will pm you some examples one sec.

Tv

kedaar said:
I just regged on Noomle.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

You have verified the request successfully and now your request is in pending status , our team will

Noomle Parking system.
---------------------------------------

Activated , welcome :)

•••
l2ride55 said:
Also regged.... bluesky e-mail address....

L2

Approved , thank you for joining the club L2 Welcome :)

Tv

•••
•••
l2ride55 said:
Sent you a PM.

I can see you've spent a lot of time with the code and you're almost there. If ya' need any help with the English or anything just shout out.

I'll build a few here with Noomla, appreciate the effort.

L2

everything made from scratch :) for my own needs , then opened for few friends in here , and now it is for the public...

got your pm , corrected the typos , i am open to suggestions , help , ideas... , while it is going to help other domainers to boost their revenue...

thankx again L2

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
Noomle is offering 100% free minisites parking service, you keep 100% revenue without a share, there is no catch in this service, it will be based on donations from you when you start making money from your minisites to keep the service up and running,

This was based on a personnel project for the portfolio, after good revenue made, I decided to open it to the public you are welcome to join it is FREE.

There are a lot of features included in the control panel, like, changing the templates, free article library to edit and copy/past articles you like, you can add your own articles to avoid duplicate content, park the entire portfolio if you like, track traffic using track code Google analytics , Google webmaster verification …a lot more you will discover in your control panel once you join.

Go to www.noomle.com and start parking your domains, build traffic and keep the revenue to your self, donate when ever you like the service, or help building the project with your nice ideas and lets keep the service free for every domainer in this earth

Tv

Seems to be interesting.

Just reguested for joining and testing www.noomle.com

Sharafi

•••
•••
-TV- said:
Welcome to noomle, approved

Tv

Thank you. let us try it.

Sharafi

•••
it is very important that new members clicks on the link

FOR NEW MEMBERS: Step by step Guide

located in noomle control panel , it will help you to setup your first domain name the right way...

if you do need help you are always welcome to pm me here or in noomle community forum

thank you

Tv

•••
-TV- said:
it is very important that new members clicks on the link

FOR NEW MEMBERS: Step by step Guide

located in noomle control panel , it will help you to setup your first domain name the right way...

thank you

Tv

you have pm

•••
Sounds good...just registered.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
hi guys

i answered all the pm's and i activated all the new members :) welcome .

Tv

•••
Just applied (username: edsmiths)

Top slide not worked (no link at all) on the latest firefox and get a mail error message on my old IE6.

Congratulations for the site.

•••
edsmiths said:
Just applied (username: edsmiths)

Top slide not worked (no link at all) on the latest firefox and get a mail error message on my old IE6.

Congratulations for the site.

teh slider is flash , it is working in IE and firefox , i don't know why it is not working for you, i have approved the accounts welcome

Tv

•••
Signed up today and my account is approved. Looks good!

•••
Gonna give it a try. Signed up, awaiting approval. :blink:

That was fast.....all I can think of is that annoying loan commercial with the guy stamping "approved" on everything crossing his desk

Looking forward to testing it out. Looks nice. I'll be adding some domains the next day or so!

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Work In Progress said:
Gonna give it a try. Signed up, awaiting approval. :blink:

That was fast.....all I can think of is that annoying loan commercial with the guy stamping "approved" on everything crossing his desk

Looking forward to testing it out. Looks nice. I'll be adding some domains the next day or so!

Thanks

LOL , welcome buddy, i just hope this going to help you all as it did help me and still do , i have seen some new guys already started with a good professional way , and some still have little difficulties, witch i don't blame them it is first time, but as i said just fire your PM i will try my best to help because i know you all going to help the new members coming and they will do it next etc....

i setup a forum for that purpose everyone is welcome to register and help or seek help there too ,

i do thank all registered members who came from this thread for giving a chance to noomle, and take time to figure it out and discover it ...

Tv

Last edited:
•••
Just signed up! Waiting for approval!

Just got approved,but what would be the sign in info?
I did not give a user name and password when I reg.
So,how or what,do we use to sign in?

•••
Can you activate my account?
Thank you.

Noomle Parking syste

•••
Hi,
Just signed up. Will wait for approval. Thanks.

•••
approved all :) welcome guys

Tv

•••
Sharafi said:
So guys,
you can see the result of my first site with noomle.com .

Here is www.Solarmerchant.com and i am happy with it.This domain was never developed since 9 years and now is a really pretty mini site.

I would say everyone should read Step by step Guide. it helps.
All steps work 100% and are great. The only point is that it takes time to build and get the google codes for diverse ads format but it is ok.
Sure there are something in my Site they should be changed:
Example: right sidebar under "More articles" are Google ads and Title of articles:
Solar energy
Solar panel
Photovoltaic

I would like to see the name of articles on the top of main sector. There is only Solar energy but not the other both.
I thank noomle team and i will look forward to work with the and will run some other Domains

Sharafi

Hi sharafi :)

your minisite looks very nice :) i am glad you are happy with it and Thank you for the nice word about noomle, and you are right 100% about step by step GUIDE it is so simple but it help a lot to read it first.

About the article titles i can see more now there you added more articles and the title show up , is that what you meant ? or am i missing something . Please pm me or post here

about the google ads , you do not have to do it for every domain name you add , just go a head and setup your "JOKER TOOL" it is right in the side menu you add your adds requested there and you will never add them again to a new domain they can be added automatically if you choose the option add with google/yahoo joker under where you add a domain name this is a easy way and save you time , unless if you want to use channels to follow with hits, clicks, witch name doing good , witch one needs to be sold and get ride off etc…

I did no build Noomle because I was thinking to release it this way, I did build it for my self , and that is why it is like the way you see, I spend 5 min setting up a name, but it is very nice to take your time to set a name very nicely and add new good articles, setup the color of each add and channels etc… because making money comes when you take good care of the minisite and give it the time it deserve . Searching for good unique articles and if you can’t find one always rewrite or get the idea from an article and write your own etc…

But as I said before I am open for ideas and suggestions ,my work is not done yet I am coding more new features here and more new templates etc… this is a nonstop project ;) , and every one is welcome to help ,

thank you bud

Last edited:
•••
-TV- said:
Hi sharafi :)

your minisite looks very nice :) i am glad you are happy with it and Thank you for the nice word about noomle, and you are right 100% about step by step GUIDE it is so simple but it help a lot to read it first.

About the article titles i can see more now there you added more articles and the title show up , is that what you meant ? or am i missing something . Please pm me or post here

about the google ads , you do not have to do it for every domain name you add , just go a head and setup your "JOKER TOOL" it is right in the side menu you add your adds requested there and you will never add them again to a new domain they can be added automatically if you choose the option add with google/yahoo joker under where you add a domain name this is a easy way and save you time , unless if you want to use channels to follow with hits, clicks, witch name doing good , witch one needs to be sold and get ride off etc…

I did no build Noomle because I was thinking to release it this way, I did build it for my self , and that is why it is like the way you see, I spend 5 min setting up a name, but it is very nice to take your time to set a name very nicely and add new good articles, setup the color of each add and channels etc… because making money comes when you take good care of the minisite and give it the time it deserve . Searching for good unique articles and if you can’t find one always rewrite or get the idea from an article and write your own etc…

But as I said before I am open for ideas and suggestions ,my work is not done yet I am coding more new features here and more new templates etc… this is a nonstop project ;) , and every one is welcome to help ,

thank you bud

Thank you for your response.
Yes the site doing well and i have now some more articles on it.
I have learned to active Video sector and i know the function of Joker tool.

I for sure will use Noomle.com for some more Domains.

Thanks again.
Sharafi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back