Domain Empire

.de Official .DE Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi..

just wanted to know

whats the value of .de domains..i know they are the second place after .com but what i wanna know is that

if i register a ENGLISH word lets say.... i register:

PROFESSIONAL.DE

whats the value of that...even though its not german...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo reports very nice .DE sale for today:

MOZY.DE
50,000 EUR
Sedo

•••
Sedo:

rekorder.de 4,000 EUR

•••
Hey guys. I have been researching some German .de names. How many global and local searches for a particular adword phrase to be valuable?

I found a two word domain that has 11,100,00 global searches monthly and 550,000 local (Germany) searches. Based on that alone, what would that be worth? I have attached what I see under adwords. It is two words, in exactly the same order as the adwords, and is 16 letters long

Feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-11-05 at 6.55.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-11-05 at 6.55.57 PM.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
•••
Hey guys. I have been researching some German .de names. How many global and local searches for a particular adword phrase to be valuable?

I found a two word domain that has 11,100,00 global searches monthly and 550,000 local (Germany) searches. Based on that alone, what would that be worth? I have attached what I see under adwords. It is two words, in exactly the same order as the adwords, and is 16 letters long

Feedback is appreciated!

It's really impossible to say without knowing the name and which industry it is tied to. Adwords stats are important, but I've found that endusers care much more about whether they're already paying to advertise with those terms. For "hot" industries, Germans will buy anything that sounds good, makes sense, and is a popular search term.

Also make sure you've got the "Exact" box checked on the left hand side of GAKT, not "Broad." You may see a decrease in your overall search results but it will be a much more accurate number. :)

•••
dnjournal reports nice .de sales:

Autoersatzteile.de
$48,300
Sedo

Soap.de
$30,360
Sedo

•••
•••
Hi.

Any Value for my InjuryLawyer.de

Thanks

•••
Hi.

Any Value for my InjuryLawyer.de

Thanks
It's a very American thing. I doubt it would even have value in .de, in German.

•••
saurier.de
1,150 EUR
sedo

•••
•••
uganda.de
20,000 EUR
sedo

•••
armbänder.de
13.500 EUR
sedo

•••
all4car.de
4,444 EUR
sedo

•••
It's German citizen can register .DE or open for public?

•••
•••
What about LLLL.de and ist it worth to get CVCV.de ?

•••
•••
•••
proshop.de
19,250 EUR
sedo

•••
bulgarienimmobilien.de
1,100 EUR
sedo

•••
•••
v**ratorshop.de
2,080 EUR
sedo

•••
gummischlauch.de
1,190 EUR
sedo

•••
easycard.de
2,000 EUR
sedo

•••
steelmaster.de
$1,463
sedo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back