IT.COM

.de Official .DE Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi..

just wanted to know

whats the value of .de domains..i know they are the second place after .com but what i wanna know is that

if i register a ENGLISH word lets say.... i register:

PROFESSIONAL.DE

whats the value of that...even though its not german...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Millions of .de Domains down for hours

Hi,
Millions of .de Domains have been down for several hours already today. Press says that this is due to an error of the German Registrar Denic. Has any one news about this?

•••
They had problems with some of their name servers but according to them all is back to normal(almost all) :)

Cheers

Liquid

•••
Yep, allmost all are back, some seem to be lost... I hope the Registry learnt from this.

•••
From what I remember, the zonefile that was pushed out was only a partial zonefile and so all the domains that were not in it disappeared. I've only seen this kind of thing (where a registry releases a partial zonefile by accident) a few times before.

Regards...jmcc

•••
.DE domain value

Hi guys,

how much are .de domains worth, specifically LLLL.de?

Thanks

•••
Not much because germany lost the world cup.

•••
Not much because germany lost the world cup.

Seriously?

.de is THE most used and valuable ccTLD.

The good thing about the World Cup is that it's ending tomorrow, and maybe the neighborhood kids will finally stop blowing those awful vuvuzelas.

And .de will continue its winning ways--without the vuvuzelas.

;)

•••
•••
Hi,
Sorry for the beginners question,
Where is the best place to sell .de domains?
Thanks

•••
Is .DE more valuable than .EU?

•••
Is .DE more valuable than .EU?

for sure. .DE is the ccTLD with the most registered domains. Once in a while I come across a .EU website but not very often.

•••
Latest sedo .de sales:

sudokus.de
6,766 Euro

inkassobüro.de
10,829 Euro

•••
It's funny, I've gotten 3 offers on Sedo in the past 2 months, and they've all been for German names. Only one is a .DE (Mietwagen Australien . de, ("Car Rentals Australia") which is in auction right now), the others were .CO.

.DE has been one of my interests for a while and I just signed up for handles at the German domaining forums. The Germans are incredibly aggressive about buying names, and I'm contemplating focusing all of my attention on .DE from now on. I'd need to brush up on the language, though. I studied it years ago and lived in Austria briefly, but I don't feel fluent enough to try to do business deals with people.

For this recent auction, I sent out over 150 emails to travel & rental car companies letting them know about the domain, but I paid a translator, and then had a German-speaking friend read it over for accuracy.

•••
dnjournal reports:

ProShop.de $25,025
WG-Welt.de $19,500
Inkassobüro.de $14,078
HermesWorld.de $11,700

many more...

•••
Hi,

Any Value of my InjuryLawyer.de

Thanks

•••
What do you all think about?

Exopc.de
Burjkhalifa.de

•••
One of my few, with a minisite:

CloudComputingService.de

•••
latest sale at sedo:

pokal.de
8,500 EUR

•••
Hi
Some value in
3DSpieleKostenlos.de
3DProgrammKostenlos.de
DasHologramm.de

Thanks

•••
Can someone recommend me a registrar where I can register a .de domain name legally? I am not from Germany.

•••
Can someone recommend me a registrar where I can register a .de domain name legally? I am not from Germany.
Register .DE at MONIKER and tick "USE proxy" at checkout.Moniker acts as a PROXY for people outside from Germany.I have 3 ".DE" domains with them.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks!

What about their name servers requirements? Will I be able to develop the site and host it on my host if the nameservers are like this: 222.222.222.222 and 222.222.222.223 (example)?

Register .DE at MONIKER and tick "USE proxy" at checkout.Moniker acts as a PROXY for people outside from Germany.I have 3 ".DE" domains with them.

•••
Thanks!

What about their name servers requirements? Will I be able to develop the site and host it on my host if the nameservers are like this: 222.222.222.222 and 222.222.222.223 (example)?
What you have given is their default name-servers.When you are going to host your site,the name-servers should be changed to that given by your hosting provider.
IF you need to park them,use the parking service name-servers.

•••
I was asking because I read on GoDaddy that DENIC doesn't allow nameservers to be on the same subnet... You have to have your nameservers on different servers.

•••
Sedo reports sale of:
rufnummer.de 9,900 Euro

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back