IT.COM

.de Official .DE Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi..

just wanted to know

whats the value of .de domains..i know they are the second place after .com but what i wanna know is that

if i register a ENGLISH word lets say.... i register:

PROFESSIONAL.DE

whats the value of that...even though its not german...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
your idea is correct I was waiting to get my bids in, in the last minutes and first the site was way to slow to place a bid (was only able to place 2 bids) and then Sedo was gone...
even had my friend/partner over to buy some names and nothing for him either..
when they were back up most of my selected names were gone..
they must have lost a huge amount of money in total..
high $xxxx bids from me alone..
seriously are they little stupid??

•••
•••
I got two LL.de for regfee

•••
•••
Did anybody actually find a .de registrar with an English interface that was not charging the earth for registrations :?

•••
Does anybody know when Sedo will notify you if they succesfully aquired the domain for you?

•••
No but I was noted by another registrar that my acquisation was not successful...

toni

•••
No but I was noted by another registrar that my acquisation was not successful...

toni

Hey Toni,

That's too bad :td:

Care to tell which one(s) you were after?

•••
pc.de and tv.de, joking :D

i tried to grab some rather uncommon combinations as my back-up, my main goal was to grab some names on sedo where i had clear endusers in mind, but yeah you know the story sedo f...ed it up..

•••
•••
My .com domain is doing well! Should i get a .de

My question is ,I own a .com domain that is parked and gets about 125 visitors a day
43.48% comes from the us
36.96% comes from Germany
should i buy the .DE TLD
to increase my parked earnings ?

Or settle with the .com

Thanks-Mike

•••
If its going to increase revenue, cover the cost of the domain, and make a profit, yes....?some may say it would could take traffic from the .com lowering revenue to that but as long as your overal profit is increased thats fine, It also gives you the option to sell one and keep the other if you wish to raise funds..?

•••
Hi Miller thanks for the reply ,do you know of the best place to reg- a .de
and which 1 should i get .de or .de.com does it matter ?

•••
•••
I have found name.com $9.95 quite good all round... there are some cheaper but not sure what they are like if there are problems and name help desk I have found good. Don’t bother with the .de.com germans just don’t use it at all...

•••
Hey man thanks so .de they search ?

•••
yes in the Search Multiple Domain Names on the front page just click it and select .de from the dispaly

•••
Can I develop these .de?

Just bought a .de with some nice keywords, I live in USA reg'd through godaddy. Is there any restrictions? I read that Godaddy would act as registrant but whois shows me indeed.

So I wanta develop this and wondering if I can, I would assume no problems correct?

Thanks.

•••
If you could register it, I see no reason why you can't develop it.

•••
ok cool, thanks yofie. I didnt think there would be but I was/am concerned that I had read your supposed to be a resident in Germany to own a .de

•••
Do you know anyone in Germany that can be listed as the admin contact on your who-is?

•••
LOL, but no I dont. I thought Godaddy did that for you?

•••
If there is no valid admin-c from DE or your registrar listed I´m afraid you will loose your domain. The most registrar offers this as an additional service.
Check what you have as admin-c and maybe correct it.

Domainrichtlinien: www.denic.de

Last edited:
•••
If there is no valid admin-c from DE or your registrar listed I´m afraid you will loose your domain. The most registrar offers this as an additional service.
Check what you have as admin-c and maybe correct it.

Domainrichtlinien: www.denic.de

I've had my one .de for years, and no one has come calling.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back