IT.COM

strategy Obsession Finds Information For Your Success.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ValleyRock

Sales and OutreachEstablished Member
Impact
If you have read think and grow rich - you already heard about desire and obsession and how they contribute to your success ... even when you find yourself in the darkest of days.

I'd try to keep it brief, we are all busy :glasses:

I have registered some really stupid domain names in the past , maxed out a card ... day dreaming of cls 500 amg but I am still here , today I buy no stupid names, I now have a method to my madness and a system that supports my investment acumen when it comes to domaining.

This is what I want to share .. if your just starting out, you will definitely make mistakes and you should be glad you did because it's the only way out of ignorance/lack of information/inexperience .. consider this failing forward.

You need to tell yourself the blunt truth about where you want to go with domaining. Is this just another make quick money scheme or a venture you want to scale and build other successful projects from. I hope you want to build a successful venture out of this, because hundreds if not thousand have.

After you decide, you need to obsess ! You can't be obsessed with the entire game, its has several moving parts. However, if you can find an aspect of domaining you like - then you can simply obsess about "this part" from whence you will understand how all the moving parts work as a system.

My two cents of wisdom.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back