IT.COM

.com NP member appraised $0 Sold $2400 farmbred

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is not acceptable in a family and NP is a family.
If your child asks about the picture, you will not be able to explain well.
I had to check your domain name to know what neck of wood you sprang up from and I am not surprised by what you belief.

Please do note that this is an international forum and NOT some family heritage where you try to force some tradition down people's throat because we are all from difference walks of life. I am an African, a Nigerian to be precise and I can understand why you do not like cat or an image of a cat

Over here in Nigeria most of us don't keep cats in our houses, it is rarely heard of (only dogs are kept as pets) but that does not give me the right to disapprove something on an international forum just because of my belief, especially when it is just an image that wouldn't harm me or anyone on here.

Last edited:
•••
That is actually a great name, why anyone would appraise zero is beyond me. Maybe they invest in made up words and one in a million sales or gtlds?

•••
•••
Think the cat should stay especially if can still wag tail.

•••
•••
Congrats to your sale and even more to the fact that you were listen to your own thought to hold it until now.

It's a nice example that 'appraisals' are blablaablaaa
That's why I never take another ones 'appraisal' as what it is called hahaahaaa

In general, of course we also should listen to others - but at the end (when it's time to make a decision) we can only listen to our self.

Stay focused to your own ideas and others will congrat you one time (although if that's not the main goal), in your case nowww ;)

In this sense, I believe, that the time when I will settle the highest domain sale in history of
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
comes closer, day byy dayyy

Last edited:
•••
A great brandable, no confusion and a purpose, good stuff!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back