IT.COM

.com NP member appraised $0 Sold $2400 farmbred

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
names from 3-6 years ago that were though to be sub par are now coming into their own.

You need the insight and patience to make any money. need to buy now to sell down the road

•••
names from 3-6 years ago that were though to be sub par are now coming into their own.

You need the insight and patience to make any money. need to buy now to sell down the road

Fact is boom was happening when i bought it http://dnpric.es/?q=farm
I would have liked to have scaled it higher and possibly could have but i was looking for a 24 hour close lock buyer in. Unfortunately I had only negative comments so no angle to inflate my price other than sales history.

•••
FarmBred is a really good name. I think of fresh eggs, meat, vegetables and lots of other things.

I sold to a broker for a discount and guessed end user so rattled their cage.
It is actually going to be used for clothing I offered it straight to the end user I guessed and then made broker decide on spot before end user decided. I knew the name would sell and who wanted it. Broker paid the amount i got end user would have paidy full price but would have sat on it forever broker is good for quick decision and pushes buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Here is how it went down.

I get an email asking me what the price was for a friend.
I expressed my thanks to his friend mentioning the anon inquiry price is mid xxxx
I then put it on godaddy 4k and wait.
I get offer back for 1.5k
I almost and jumped all over it but know there is more in it.
I then email previous sale prices and my reasoning why I cannot immediately accept an offer like it.
I get second offer of 2.4k
I then send email to end user for the 4k for 24 hour settlement
and then send email to the broker friend asking for quick settlement on the 2.4k
in 24 hours. I also offer end user supplies for their business from parents factory.
Deal closes with broker right away and I was paid by godaddy in about 7 days.

•••
•••
•••
Farmbred is a great name, there were not much appraisals in your thread about it, except one spammer...

Congrats )

•••
I think this name was undersold. FarmBred is a very good name to be sold at that price. Congratulations nevertheless.

•••
what i learned is most of the advice i have got domaining has been bad. i try and go with my opinion only.. like urlu said. go with your gut.

Make your own choices! dont let no one tell you what to do. you will learn from that either way

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale. Appraisals are only opinions. A domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

•••
Congrats on the nice sale! $2400 is indeed an excellent sale for you on that name.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the nice sale! $2400 is indeed an excellent sale for you on that name.
Numbers are just numbers it is all about getting the commitment to buy the price is irrelevant i would have been given an offer of 70 or 150 if i hadn't approached it the right way.

•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale!

Numbers are just numbers it is all about getting the commitment to buy the price is irrelevant i would have been given an offer of 70 or 150 if i hadn't approached it the right way.

Agreed!

•••
Don't always listen to the so called domain guru. They are not God and cannot speak on behalf of end users. One man's food is another man's poison. Now, you will start seeing "nice name" comments simply because it sold. Find out what works for you and stick to it

Awon [email protected] on the sales. It pays to be patient and stick to your conviction.

•••
•••
•••
What do you feel with your forum avatar (profile picture), I think it shouldn't be used here.

And NamePros should also have some rules, TOS about using an avatar as well.....
1. I feel like your off topic. 2 its a cat thats his tail. Do you not like cats? Pretty sad you had to try and call me out in a thread. You should have pmed me and told me you where offended by a photo of a cat and his tail. Sorry the cats tail hurt your feelings

Last edited:
•••
1. I feel like your off topic. 2 its a cat thats his tail. Do you not like cats? Pretty sad you had to try and call me out in a thread. You should have pmed me and told me you where offended by a photo of a cat and his tail.

Sorry, I should PM you regarding this!

Actually, I thought that if the picture is offered in public so I should know what other people are saying of the same.

•••
Sorry, I should PM you regarding this!

Actually, I thought that if the picture is offered in public so I should know what other people are saying of the same.

This isnt the place for this. A guy was starting a discussion about his sale. You hijack his thread insulting me about my avatar. Its a cat his tail is between his legs big deal. Again this wasnt the place for this

Last edited:
•••
This isnt the place for this. A guy was starting a discussion about his sale. You hijack his thread insulting me about my avatar. Its a cat his tail is between his legs big deal. Again this wasnt the place for this

They guy is celebrating happy hour after the grand sale and profit, so I think I didn't disturb the guy and there is no loss to anyone here...

Anyways, no problems if it is acceptable to all, I will also accept it......

Keep on!

•••
They guy is celebrating happy hour after the grand sale and profit, so I think I didn't disturb the guy and there is no loss to anyone here...

Anyways, no problems if it is acceptable to all, I will also accept it......

Keep on!
Can you tell what is really wrong with DP or avatar?

•••
This is not acceptable in a family and NP is a family.
If your child asks about the picture, you will not be able to explain well.

•••
This is not acceptable in a family and NP is a family.
If your child asks about the picture, you will not be able to explain well.

You cant explain that its a cat with a tail between his legs? Because thats exactly what it is. And if you cant see that, thats your issue.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back