Dynadot

Now this is a great enduser

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I can't share too much detail, but there is a 4 letter .com I negotiated the sale of with an enduser a few months ago. Their initial offer started at $3500 if I recall correctly.

We went back and forth for a couple of weeks and ended up at 70k for a domain holding transaction and monthly payments to help him afford the name for his startup.

We are a few months in and he has been able to set the nameservers and is starting to build on the domain and use the domain for his emails.

I complimented him on the domain looking great as his email and this was his reply.

Man, I’m so happy about the purchase! Glad you snatched it up and thanks for working with me on acquiring

Good to have a win-win sale and to get thanks from the buyer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!

To your buyer, I wish him the best of success on it!

•••
Congratulations! Of course we ALL want to know the name but understand why you want to keep it private...great sale and negotiating.

•••
Congratulations! Of course we ALL want to know the name but understand why you want to keep it private...great sale and negotiating.

I will probably report it to DNJournal and here once payments are complete. Buyer is pretty proud of the purchase and hasn't asked to keep it confidential.

•••
•••
Beautiful sale. I was thinking back on it, as I received a 2k offer on a domain that I still had listed but actually had let expire some months ago. I’m this case, the buyer probably won’t be able to even contact the new owner and purchase the domain he wanted.

•••
Congrats, Rod! That's some mighty fine negotiating skills you demonstrated there. I hope he makes all of his payments and you collect the full amount with no problems.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back