NameSilo

News Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Check out www.cutephp.com it has this awesome news script! It requires no database and is so easy to set up and modify! There are also other addons and stuff on their site which you can just upload and use!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes it really is a nice script

•••
•••
It looks like a good little news script, especially for those who would rather not use a database. Thanks for the info and your little review. :D

•••
Glad you all liked it. I came to know of this site and just want to inform so that everybody can make use of it.

•••
OMG! I just installed this like two days ago. Its pretty nice!

•••
I use to use this system its pretty good, now i just make my own management systems because i like to be flexible in the design. :p

•••
I would like to see some sites - if anyone decides to develop
or use it in some manor.

•••
this is indeed a good script, and is best for new or relatively low-volume sites. sites with heavy usage may be best served with a database, imho. For what it does, if it works for you now, then that's all that matters.

•••
•••
The site is down for many days. Any other source where i can get it? Or is it possible to post it here in zip form? Thanks.

•••
Link doesn't work... looks good from what I can tell on that example site...

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
Link doesn't work... looks good from what I can tell on that example site...

It didn't work for me too. It's weird.

•••
•••
I've heard of them, very good script. But if you can use a database, then you definately want to go with InvisionBoard.

•••
InvisionBoard is a forum system, CuteNews is a news system.

•••
Link not working again. Can anyone email me the script to suthra(at)indiatimes(dot)com

•••
Originally posted by suthra
Link not working again. Can anyone email me the script to suthra(at)indiatimes(dot)com

Email sent.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Same Here Tries to goto /Suspended.Page/

•••
•••
•••
There is another site which has it modified and its also real cool so try Modded CuteNews .

•••
I love cutenews.
It's great

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back