IT.COM

question Newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

quietseller

Impact
I recently started to think about making money from selling domain names. I obviously don't really know what I am doing. I purchased a few domain names on godaddy and then listed then on their auction site. Time is passing and no one is looking at them. What would be the best way to get people to see that my domain names are for sale?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You might include them in your signature?

•••
Have you got for sale landing pages on them?

•••
Welcome to NamePros. There are sites like Efty where you can set up a shop. Or you can create your own website like I did. Also, good idea to include names in your signature here in NP.

Good luck!

•••
•••
•••
What would be the best way to get people to see that my domain names are for sale?
Have domains that people are looking for. That's it, I just gave The Big Secret away.
And it's easier said than done.

•••
•••
@quietseller A successful domainer might only sell 1% or 2% of their names a year -- of course this is dependent on the quality of the names and the prices they are being listed at (for buyers) -- so without knowing any details of what you own or what prices you're asking (or how long you've been trying to sell these names) it's not surprising that you haven't sold anything yet.

You would probably benefit by exposing your names to criticism here on NamePros. It might hurt, but could help you in the long run.

•••
Welcome to NamePros.. Good Luck with your domaining..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back