IT.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm a Newbie and have lots of good ideas for domain names. How do I get started? I'm excited to learn the profession and learn how to post.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, welcome to Name Pros! You can post in any of the forums with your ideas. IF you want to register your names, there are many registrars. I would personally recommend registerfly (registerfly.com) and Namecheap (namecheap.com) but there are many more out there like idotz and godaddy. You can also reg names here on NamePros! Reading posts in this community will get you off to a good start to domaining and should you have any questions about domains, you can always start a new topic in this forum as there is always someone on NP at all hours of the day that can offer you assistance!

Have a good day!
-Ambrose

•••
Welcome to the forum. Warning: reging domain names gets very addictive, so make sure you keep good control of yourself LOL :P. To registar a domain name you need to reg it at a register. There are allot of different things to do with domain names. I will PM you with a few good websites to get you started!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back