NameSilo

Newbie question!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Afther selling a domain name, how can i send the buyer the domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the buyer want transfer the name,then what you should do is approve the transfer when you got a email.
If the buyer don't need transfer out the name,then you can push the name to buyer's account.

•••
It depends on the registrar that the domain is with as some have easy push systems such as eNom where you just enter in the buyer's user name and hit send. There are some with no easy solutions like 1and1 where both parties have to send a fax with their information for the transfer of ownership. Then there are some like GoDaddy where you need the buyer's information such as name, address, phone, etc to initiate the transfer.

Please clarify which registrar you're trying to transfer the domain with so we can better assist you. :)

•••
Anybody know a good website, thread, etc... that lists all the major registrars and their transfer policies & fees?

•••
i am using a GoDaddy reseller

•••
You can go to the Manage Domains section in your account and put a check mark in the box next to the domain you want to transfer to the new owner. Then click on Change Account and then enter in the new owner's information and submit. They will then receive an email with a password and code that they must enter into their account to finish the transfer process. :tu:

Best of luck to you and if you run into any problems along the way then just post them here. :)

•••
10x a lot.
Good, Nice, Strong, Helper :) :bingo:

•••
hope you get to use this advice a lot!!! ;) :tu:

•••
IllCodeForFood said:
10x a lot.
Good, Nice, Strong, Helper :) :bingo:

Thanks for the kind comments. I've added to your reputation and wish you the best of luck! :tu: :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back