Dynadot

Need A Guide on This

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zagalee

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

Lets say I've a domain name AustinRoofing.com, I'm a not a roofer but wanna convert the domain name to lead source for Roofing companies in Austin and get paid a certain percentage of any leads that converts.

How can I go about it?

Thanks for your contributions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How can I go about it?
Hi

it might be best to use the name as a directory site and charge each listing, a yearly fee.

if there is some traffic, then it could be worth the expense for the customer.

still, you'd have to do cold-calling and/or lots of email solicitations to reach them.

and - if you have to do all that, then maybe just offer it for sale...and be done with that one.

imo...

•••
Hi

it might be best to use the name as a directory site and charge each listing, a yearly fee.

if there is some traffic, then it could be worth the expense for the customer.

still, you'd have to do cold-calling and/or lots of email solicitations to reach them.

and - if you have to do all that, then maybe just offer it for sale...and be done with that one.

imo...
Thanks for your input. I appreciate.

I think your last option is better cause there are so many directory like Yelp Yellowpage more popular offering those services.

•••
For a domain like AustinRoofing.com, it's possible to make a ton of money through lead generation.

First, you'll need to understand SEO. Then you'll deploy Local SEO techniques to build and rank the website on Google and other search engines.

A WordPress website will suffice.

But you must learn to build a website that's specifically designed for lead generation.

Done right, the website should start attracting ORGANIC traffic from search engines. The traffic are your prospective leads.

You can sell the traffic to established local businesses. Roofing services are expensive so you can get a LOT of money for your leads.

You'll DEFINITELY make more money from building on a website than flipping a barren domain name.

A few months ago, there was a guy in the real estate niche who came to Namepros for advice. He had an arrangement with someone to BUY the leads from their lead generation business.

Leads from the website made him a lot of money and he wanted to buy the website and domain name outright. He wanted to know how much he should pay.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is Lead Generation is a profitable venture.

•••
For a domain like AustinRoofing.com, it's possible to make a ton of money through lead generation.

First, you'll need to understand SEO. Then you'll deploy Local SEO techniques to build and rank the website on Google and other search engines.

A WordPress website will suffice.

But you must learn to build a website that's specifically designed for lead generation.

Done right, the website should start attracting ORGANIC traffic from search engines. The traffic are your prospective leads.

You can sell the traffic to established local businesses. Roofing services are expensive so you can get a LOT of money for your leads.

You'll DEFINITELY make more money from building on a website than flipping a barren domain name.

A few months ago, there was a guy in the real estate niche who came to Namepros for advice. He had an arrangement with someone to BUY the leads from their lead generation business.

Leads from the website made him a lot of money and he wanted to buy the website and domain name outright. He wanted to know how much he should pay.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is Lead Generation is a profitable venture.
Wow..

Thanks so much for your input.. I appreciate

•••
You're going to struggle to rank in search engines in the roofing niche, as it's very competitive and saturated.

You will be competing with local sites that have been online for 20+ years and big national authority sites.

That aside, if you are able to bring in traffic I would first partner with a leads sales company who buy leads. Search phrases like "roofing affiliate lead program" and find a company to sign up with.

If you do start to get a lot of leads coming in, you can then look into selling them directly to local company to earn more money

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back